Hello! Looking for a freelance photographer to shoot a publication project; preferably with a studio & experience in shooting case studies.
Looking for an illustrator capable of executing a mid-century style (ref. below) — Anyone available? https://shft.cl/3h3jw47qs — CHEVAL
Looking for a freelance senior/lead UI designer with experience in OS design. DM if you're interested!
- Park NationalBranding for Park National, a creative agency in Montréal, Canada. The Acheulean hand-axe—known as the first tool crafted by early humans, stands as Park National's lead signifier. The illustration is boldly complex, while on a deeper level, it tells a story of innovation & applied creativity. Reinforced with a wordmark & monogram of a timeless asesthetic, the brand's visual language communicates the agency's thoughtful, thorough and innovative approach to their work. Role: Design + Direction Cl
- Apple: Creator SeriesApple approached ManvsMachine as one of six renowned artists challenged with pushing the iMac Pro to its limits. We created a base algorithmic structure that served as a blueprint for each form and movement in the film. The CGI architectural structures were covered in high‑resolution photographic textures and embellished using a custom‑designed system that controls the foliage, architectural details, and other nuances. The result is a monolithic structure of massive scale and incredible detail.
- Squarespace: Make it.Working closely with the Squarespace team, we conceptualized, designed, and directed three commercials for their fall ’17 campaign.Each film is a tactile-take on the online experience —Blurring the lines between digital and physical, in a playful showcase of three iconic creatives & their worlds. A ManvsMachine project. Working as part of the in-house team at ManvsMachine, I was responsible for art direction, storyboarding, graphic design, and typography of the campaign. I also managed & directe
- Nike: Air Max Day 2017A ManvsMachine project. The Re-Revolution of Air. Celebrating 30 years of Air Max innovation, ManvsMachine worked closely with Nike Brand Design to put together a global campaign for the most revolutionary collection since the ‘OG’ redefined the sneaker industry in ’87. For this 360° roll-out, we drew inspiration from Air Max’s robust history. Taking reference from the stories, and the sneakers, that make up the iconic brand’s heritage, this year’s campaign was a bold, confident, and eclectic re
- San Francisco Design WeekWe are constantly shaping the world around us. From the buildings we work in to the roads we use to get to them, from the tools that we work with to the ways we unwind — nearly everything that surrounds us has been designed. And, as it often should, much of this design amidst us goes unnoticed. So much so, that we rarely consider the stories and process behind it. The concept for San Francisco Design Week 2015 is to represent a window into this; A chance to discover and discuss these essential,
- Nike Holiday Gift PackagingThe design features a pattern of never-ending courts, from various sports that Nike.com caters to. The pattern was printed as a silver foil-stamp, on a heavy-weight kraft card-stock. Gift-box packaging design for Nike Gobal, during their 2015 holiday season. Agency: Character Role: Art Director & Designer
- Aesop Wines | 2019 CollectionWine label designs for Aesop Wines, a winery based in Napa Valley, California, producing high quality wines from carefully farmed, sustainable vineyards in the Napa region. The labels leverage a pattern which draws inspiration from how the sun’s light hits the foggy mountain landscapes of Northern California. They reveal a story around the land’s relationship with the elements — and Aesop’s thoughtfully crafted, sustainable relationship with mother nature. Typefaces: Recolata by Latinotype, Ape6
- Point CampusPoint Campus is a student accommodation complex in Dublin with two towers comprising a total of 1,000 rooms. The audience is Irish, British, European and American, and at all stages, we endeavoured to see the brand from the viewpoint of parents as well as students. We had a short timeframe in which to deliver a strong identity and point of difference across numerous touch-points.15
- Creative Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- 360 Branding
- 360 Campaigns