I'm a Creative. Both Copy and Art. Bit chameleon like. Just with more hair. Born in South-Africa but 100% Danish with a quite serious British accent. I’ve studied a lot. Did a Foundation in Fine Art. Got a BA in English Literature. Did my post grad at Watford in Advertising. Sometime between all that I worked as a party planner for the world's largest concierge company, Quintessentially. I once had to work out how to get an elephant on a boat in the Maldives. And had Kate Winslet as a client. Places I have worked permanently: M&C Saatchi, The Sunshine Agency, Above + Beyond Places I have freelanced: BBH, Saatchi & Saatchi, Anomaly, +rehabstudio, Places I have permalanced: Uncommon London, BBC Creative Where am I now: Freelance Creative Director at Pablo You can get hold of me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vagina Museum #OpenSoon63 artists who worked for free. 17 countries reached. 6 public complaints. 4 months of working in our spare time. 3 lowly Creatives. 2 generous media partners (LondonLites and JackArts). 1 museum in need of help. Zero budget. And just like that Amy Fasey Jacob Hellström and I raised over £18,000 for The Vagina Museum. Just because we wanted to.
- #StayHomeSaveLifesWhen the government aren't making public safety ads, what do you do? Make them yourself. Myself, Amy Fasey and Jacob Hellström decided to make our own PSA ads to reinforce the UK government's advice surrounding the coronavirus pandemic and highlight the importance of staying indoors to hinder the spread of Covid-19. They have been featured in Campaign, Creativebrief, AdWeek and made their way onto imgur and Reddit. We were also give free media and the posters were featured in 30 OOH sites, in
- ITV - More Than TVGreat Characters Make Great Drama is the launch of ITV’s new Brand positioning as More Than TV. These films aim to to drive reappraisal. To engage new viewers and provoke people to look again and see ITV as a creative, ambitious and modern company that make some incredible programmes and experiences. We wanted to celebrate the impact great drama has on lives beyond the screen highlighting the complexity and depth of ITV characters and the compelling stories they tell.
- BBC Sport FIFA World CupWhat’s the difference between an advert for the Men’s World Cup and the Women’s? Easy – there is no difference. At least, that’s the approach we took. An ad that transcends genders and unites generations. An ad that is somehow totally interchangeable but at the same time perfectly own-able. An ad that can fundamentally help to change the game. No literally.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Female Creative Leaders 2017 - Meet the 150 women redefining the creative industriesTo celebrate International Women’s Day 2017 we asked 15 incredible female leaders in design, advertising, illustration, tech, film, fashion, arts, social enterprise and more to nominate the 10 women that they believe will redefine the creative space over the coming years - all with the aim of inspiring the next generation of female creative leaders. Discover, connect and be inspired by these amazing women, listed below and stay up to date with our 2018 list of women redefining the creative indu69
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book152
- Earth Day 2017: Our Top 5 Projects Changing the World with CreativityFor Earth Day 2017, we delved into The Dots' pool of creativity to curate 5 projects with a conscience for the climate or the will to combat our Earth's problems with creative solutions. Take a leaf out of these environmental projects, from spinning pandas to real life Asteroid-hunters, be it art installation, photography or film.10
- Pitch 100 Superwomen - 2018Pitch 100 Superwomen is an initiative launched to celebrate superwomen working behind the scenes in the creative industry. They have the exceptional ability to handle multiple tasks without sweating it. They are brave, take risks and above all get the job done. Superwomen are nominated by their industry peers. See the full list below!6
- A&E – Look Closer (Director's Cut)Working at Sunshine with Director, Oscar Cariss we shot a short film called Look Closer: Across America for A&E in collaboration with Samsung. The film was written and narrated by poet IN-Q , score by Bleeding Fingers Music. "In a world exploding with disposable short form stories, the cultural value of exceptional and brave storytelling has never been higher. A&E has always been and continues to be home to some of the most fearless, factual storytellers and crafts people in the world," Aman
+ Show more