I'm a Creative. Both Copy and Art. Bit chameleon like. Just with more hair. Born in South-Africa but 100% Danish with a quite serious British accent. I’ve studied a lot. Did a Foundation in Fine Art. Got a BA in English Literature. Did my post grad at Watford in Advertising. Sometime between all that I worked as a party planner for the world's largest concierge company, Quintessentially. I once had to work out how to get an elephant on a boat in the Maldives. And had Kate Winslet as a client. Places I have worked permanently: M&C Saatchi, The Sunshine Agency, Above + Beyond Places I have freelanced: BBH, Saatchi & Saatchi, Anomaly, +rehabstudio, Places I have permalanced: Uncommon London, BBC Creative, Pablo Where am I now: FTC at TheOr London (part of the Mother network) You can get hold of me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vagina Museum 'Neighbours' CampaignAfter a 6month hiatus, The Vagina Museum was due to reopen in it’s new location in Bethnal Green. But after years in Camden, this new East London was a whole new ballgame. Not only did they need to let everyone know they had moved but they also wanted to announce themselves to the neighbourhood. So we created the ‘Neighbours’ campaign where not only did we draw parallels between establishments already in the area and the museum’s offering, but also created posters based on anatomical knowledg
- Vagina Museum #OpenSoon63 artists who worked for free. 17 countries reached. 6 public complaints. 4 months of working in our spare time. 3 lowly Creatives. 2 generous media partners (LondonLites and JackArts). 1 museum in need of help. Zero budget. And just like that Amy Fasey Jacob Hellström and I raised over £18,000 for The Vagina Museum. Just because we wanted to.
- #StayHomeSaveLifesWhen the government aren't making public safety ads, what do you do? Make them yourself. Myself, Amy Fasey and Jacob Hellström decided to make our own PSA ads to reinforce the UK government's advice surrounding the coronavirus pandemic and highlight the importance of staying indoors to hinder the spread of Covid-19. They have been featured in Campaign, Creativebrief, AdWeek and made their way onto imgur and Reddit. We were also give free media and the posters were featured in 30 OOH sites, in
- ITV - More Than TVGreat Characters Make Great Drama is the launch of ITV’s new Brand positioning as More Than TV. These films aim to to drive reappraisal. To engage new viewers and provoke people to look again and see ITV as a creative, ambitious and modern company that make some incredible programmes and experiences. We wanted to celebrate the impact great drama has on lives beyond the screen highlighting the complexity and depth of ITV characters and the compelling stories they tell.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Female Creative Leaders 2017 - Meet the 150 women redefining the creative industriesTo celebrate International Women’s Day 2017 we asked 15 incredible female leaders in design, advertising, illustration, tech, film, fashion, arts, social enterprise and more to nominate the 10 women that they believe will redefine the creative space over the coming years - all with the aim of inspiring the next generation of female creative leaders. Discover, connect and be inspired by these amazing women, listed below and stay up to date with our 2018 list of women redefining the creative indu71
- Lady Garden painting“Lady Garden” Art created especially for the Vagina Museum’s “Open Soon” silent auction fundraiser; posters announcing the event were seen around London neighbourhoods. Remarkably, I had the lowest Instagram following of any of the artists participating, yet my painting sold for the third highest amount.
- Hotter | Get ComfortableThe way we feel about ourselves doesn’t change as we move into the 50+ age bracket. But other people’s perceptions of us do change. Age is the lens through which we are perceived, through which we are judged or discounted... This campaign shines a light on the absurdity of negative perceptions attached to female aging. Empowering women to live their lives fully and wholeheartedly, without fear of judgement. Traffic to site 87% increase at launch. Sales up by 20%.
- International Women’s Day 2020, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryAt The Dots, International Women’s Day isn’t just a day – it’s a whole month! A time to take over the site and shine a light on the women and non-binary people redefining the creator landscape. For #IWD2020, we asked industry leaders to nominate the trailblazing women and non-binary people they think will redefine the creative and digital industries over the coming years. The list we’ve put together is one that beams with brilliant, talented people and their dedication to positive change. Book168
- Earth Day 2017: Our Top 5 Projects Changing the World with CreativityFor Earth Day 2017, we delved into The Dots' pool of creativity to curate 5 projects with a conscience for the climate or the will to combat our Earth's problems with creative solutions. Take a leaf out of these environmental projects, from spinning pandas to real life Asteroid-hunters, be it art installation, photography or film.10
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Art Direction
- Popular Culture
- Content and Media Writing
+ Show more