Who is Nathan Henry? It's the question I often ask myself, the answer changes quite frequently. Ever watched the movie Split? Watch it. A creative on a mission, a mission to make great meaningful work, which impacts society and the world around us. Feels like I've heard that one before.. Probably as an answer to the question I 'often' ask myself. I'm no stranger to hard work and competitiveness, and enjoy creating things, breaking things, fixing things, observing things, creating things.. Check out the ever evolving sites below, if you want to evole that is! https://woodcockandhenry.wixsite.com/hatched https://nathanhenry23.myportfolio.com
- Inner Chaos - Adidas/JDThat feeling teenagers get when making what feels like, life changing decisions Challenge Elevate the market position of the CrazyChaos trainer. Strategy Present the CrazyChaos trainer as a confidence builder, giving the customer the courage to accomplish the things that may feel chaotic to them. Proposition Embrace The Chaos
- Imagine - VolkswagenChallenge Volkswagen have been under the negative spotlight in the last few years and people no longer trust the brand. Strategy Show that Volkswagen have moved on from their negative past by focusing on the future by producing electric vehicles that not only benefit the world, but the quality of ones life for generations to come. Proposition FORWARDS. The 'Imagine' campaign allows the viewer to reflect on the past and dream (imagine) of a better short and long term future.
Projects credited in
- Leeds Arts University, BA (Hons) Creative AdvertisingThis is an outstandingly strategic and creative course that nurtures individuality through collaboration. It is designed to produce ‘Ideas That Work’ from a new wave of creative leaders in advertising. We provide the tools necessary to grow and channel creativity so that it becomes even more powerful and enjoyable. Creativity sits at the core of our proposition and feeds a common desire for originality and innovative thinking. We utilise copywriting and art-direction as a way into exploring how22
- BOOTSCAMPCLIENT Boots CHALLENGE Reconect the audience with Boots by creating a campaign that highlights the gender gap in sleep between men and women and offer soloutions to its impact on health INSIGHT Sleep is a skill PROPOSITION Strive For Your Dreams STRATEGY Train women to achieve sleep BOOTS CAMP The Training regime to get you prepared for a good nights rest.
- PricelessCLIENT Havas Lynx CHALLENGE Remind and inspire heart attack survivors to keep on top of medication and encourage a healthy lifestyle. INSIGHT People are more willing to accept positive information that has immediate benefits. PROPOSITION Take control STRATEGY Show heart attack survivors that this lifestyle should be the way of life. HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS Heart attack survivors seem to place more protection on materialistic items then the most priceless item of all, their own hea