I’m a Creative Director, an art director / integrated creative / low key geek. For 10+ years I’ve worked in top advertising agencies, solving problems with creativity across all platforms. I'm an active industry mentor and create campaigns for not-for-profit organisations in my own time. I believe in constant upskilling because that’s the only way to stay relevant in our rapidly changing world. Whether it’s through modern day magic, an innovative experience or classic storytelling, I strive to create work that strikes a deeper relation with people.
- Menopause at WorkMenopausal women are the fastest growing workforce demographic. Yet unlike maternity, there is a lack of awareness and support for it in the workplace. To raise awareness of menopause in the workplace for Menopause Awareness Week (w/c Oct 18), menopause support organisation Over the Bloody Moon commissioned myself and multidisciplinary creative Consuelo Zaccaron to create a series of still life portraits - "Menopause at Work" to express some of the common tensions and issues Over the Bloody Moo
- Samsung Gear S3 World ChoirOver the 24 days to Christmas, 24 choirs from around the world performed on it. As each sang, Gear S3s sent their biometric data to the innovative screens below, where their heart rate, calories, vocals and movements transformed into bespoke visuals, connecting the audience to performance like never before. Results: - 1 World’s first biometrically powered stage - 15,000 Live demos - 4.2 Million visitors - Gear S3 Sold out in central London and Samsung online during campaign period
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Menopause Portraits at WorkTo raise awareness of menopause in the workplace the organisation Over the Bloody Moon commissioned myself and creative director Pansy Aung to create a series of still life portraits: "Menopause Portraits at Work" to express some of the common tensions and issues they hear from their community.
- ECD draftLine, AB InBev's in-house agencyI was a founding member and ECD at draftLine - the in-house agency set up by ABInBev: Stella Artois, Budweiser, BudLight, Corona, Leffe. We made campaigns for UK, Belgium, Italy, France. I started building the agency in 2019 when it was a trade marketing production studio. It's now a full-service innovative, integrated agency. We grew from 10 to 60 people. As well as recruiting creatives from Adam+Eve, LadBible and Copa90 I established draftLine as good a partner to ABI brands as the amazing a
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Creative Advertising
- Art Directing
- Integrated Advertising
- Concepting Ideas
- Through-the-line Campaigns