Senior digital UX/UI designer and consultant with over 14 years in the industry, a first class honours degree + advanced learning in Digital User Experience & Research Methods. Known for disruptive thinking & an entrepreneurial mindset, my work balances distinction with familiarity. I’ve had the pleasure to work on award-winning projects with some of the biggest brands & agencies in the world including Paris Saint-Germain, American Express, Pfizer, Publicis, Momentum Worldwide, SAP, Rangers FC and Leeds United, as well as some of the most innovative start-ups across multiple sectors including esports, broadcasting, crypto, VR, AR, fashion and luxury. Founder and Creative Director of Misfit Creative, the central London design agency, specialising in brand and digital creation.
+ Show more
- NEWØRD3R | UX/UI EcommerceContemporary UX /UI for Cult clothing e-commerce brand NEWØRD3R. This is not only 'another' e-commerce store design, but uses Instagrams API to pull exclusive products from their Instagram store into the main shopping interface, with all user purchasing flows seamlessly combining into one basket checkout. The design focusses on minimalism as to not complicate the UX and provide an interface that promotes both adoption and conversion.
- Genten FragranceLanding page for Luxury Japanese Fragrance brand Genten 原点 (Origin) connecting e-commerce to their instagram store. The bottle design is inspired from the elements and ingredients from which the fragrance is derived and displayed simply in true Japanese style with a photograph of the real element and classic type. The smells are sourced and are born from the Origin, (Genten), capturing the senses and spirit of the sacred land and transporting you there with scent.
- ExStream Sports | UX/UI App DesignUX/UI Full App and branding design for EXSTREAM. A platform for aspiring & professional extreme sports athletes from around the world to create Live Streams & Documented films. Watch LIVE as they take on the heights of the sport or become a contributor and gain a following.For those user who just want to consume the adrenaline, free and PPV content is available.
- Original Skincare - BrandingBranding project for Original Skincare - London, the skincare brand for everyone. ‘For everyone is an original’ From conception & brand messaging and positioning to full package design we loved working on such an inclusive and real world brand that aims to include all genders, size, shapes, age and ethnicities of human!
- Cleave Court JewellersCleave have unrivalled tradition and craftsmanship and are globally known by Heads of State, Palace Offices, Governments, Civil and Military Institutions from more than 40 countries, alongside some of the most discerning individuals in the world. Cleave’s workshop is a unique fusion of past and present drawing on decades of experience and this had to be reflected in their new digital presence. We took the core brand palette and their stunning imagery and modernised the approach to appeal to a n
+ View all
Creative Director & Senior UX/UI DesignerMisfit
London, United KingdomFull Time
Part digital design & development collective, part consultancy Misfit are creating authentic digital and brand experiences and putting the client and their brand at the centre, working as a team rather than in silo. As founder of the company I have created a long standing client list and talented collective of designers and developers, enhancing brands and digital presence for the smallest start-up to global clients such as H&M, Reebok, Forza Motorsport, Turnbull & Asser and luxury brands such as Floris and luxury travel experiences.
+ Show more
- Ui/ux Design
- Graphic Desgin
- Web Design
- Art Direction/copywriting/creative/digital/build/campaigns
- Creative Direction
- Sports Design
- Consumer Engagement
- Creative Advertising
Digital User Experience & Research MethodsGoldsmiths, University of London
- London, United Kingdom
The impact on the person of digital media technologies, now and in the future The benefits and costs to the person from a psychology perspective The implications of psychology and UX for designing and compelling digital propositions How UX can influence your company strategy from market entry and beyond Examples of good and bad practice in UX