Experienced Chief Creative Officer and Creative Director with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry. Strong arts and design professional, skilled in advertising, film, documentaries, animation, editing, and film production. Listed in Ad Age's - 20 Women to Watch 2020 and named as a WACL Future Leader & recipient of the prestigious Patricia Mann Award 2019 Founder Greater than 11% a collective agency, podcast and platforms whose mission is to contribute to more equal and diverse creative industries within years, not decades.
- Greater than 11% - 3 x £725 grantsGreater than 11% has 3 x £725 no-strings-attached grants available to UK based creative women and non-binary people who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of Covid19. The grant is focused on supporting underrepresented creative talent and can be used for anything - from buying materials to covering living costs such as rent or childcare. Please apply if you resonate with the above but also share this with others who may be having difficulty generating income right now. The applic
- Greater than 11% - £20k for 20kGreater than 11% is crowdsourcing funds to support creatives facing financial hardship as a result of Covid19. As creatives ourselves, we have experienced times when income and cash flow were tight... or non-existent right? Not having to worry about next month's rent, being able to purchase software to complete a project or being able to afford travel to an interview / casting / audition can make a significant difference to us creatives' survival and mental health. It's bloody difficult to be
- Greater than 11%Greater than 11% is on a mission to contribute to more equal and diverse creative industries within years, not decades. The name "Greater than 11%" came from the jaw-dropping statistic in May 2018 that "only 11% of women held the title of Creative Director in the UK Media & Communications industry." That figure was even more severe for women of colour, landing at around 3%. Those woefully low percentages aren't exclusive to the advertising sector; they appear across the entire creative industry
- Saucony - White NoiseSaucony planned to launch their new “White Noise” collection with a campaign focusing on the meditative effects of running. I was responsible for concept pitch that won the account and creative direction for the entire campaign. 185 pieces of content were produced within the first two weeks of launching the campaign, including multiple language versions, which increased visits to the Saucony website by 26% compared to the equivalent period of the previous year.
- The Fintech EffectI was responsible for the look, feel, tone and delivery for Hub’s CNBC’s commission to create an editorial series on financial technology and how it is disrupting the sector. I created the format, developed scripts with the presenter and directed all six episodes, in addition to title sequence and supporting graphics.
- Bank of Montreal - Investment TrustsThe Bank of Montreal (BMO) commissioned Hub to create a video series that would increase viewing numbers for content, the primary purpose was to promote five of their Investment Trust Fund Managers. The content was specifically focused on showcasing the personality of each individual. I was responsible for the creative treatments for the pitch. I worked with the New Business Team to present the client with a bespoke film for each Fund Manager, providing a unique insight into who they were and
+ View all
TutorThe University of Essex
United KingdomPart Time
Teaching undergraduates on the Creative Producing BA, covering media, film and art production.
- Content Ideation
- Team Management
- Creative Direction
- Project Management
- 16mm Film
- Podcast Production
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Middlesex University
- London, United Kingdom
I achieved a BA in Fine Art (1st class).
Future Leaders AwardWACLThe Future Leaders Award (FLA), awarded by WACL, in partnership with the industry charity NABS, for the most talented and inspiring future female leaders working in media, marketing and communications.
+ Show more