A multi-faceted creative, specialising in copy, content creation and conceptual.
+ Show more
- 'Converse: Spark Progress'Was part of both the strategic and creative process for the 'Converse: Spark Progress' campaign. We were briefed to come up with ideas in how Converse could once again engage and endear themselves with the young female audience. We came up with the plan to give young creators and changemakers from recording artists to fashion designers, and activists a platform to express their passion and creativity. Eventually, creating a hero film to document the journey.
- Beats: 'Compose Yourself'Wrote the manifesto and the stories for the concept films, for the our 'Compose Yourself' campaign for Beats by Dre, one of the clients for AKQA. The challenge was how can we make beats as a brand and ten products they offer more of an attractive proposition for commuters. We had to flip the perception of the commute being a morbid, tiresome experience on its head and really see it as an opportunity that one could capitalise on with the the help of beats by Dre. People are able to use beats
- BBC iPlayer: 'CHAT ROOM'The brief was to make BBC iPlayer as a platform more attractive to the young audience. My insight: Using the transition of BBC Three from broadcast to web as a case study and honing in on the impact of web forums such as YouTube comments and its importance to young content consumers. Solution: Build a commentary forum space on BBC iPlayer that I named: iPlayer 'Chat Room'; so people can leave comments on their favourite shows on demand. I also saw the perception TV license as a huge barrier
- PWC - AI ChatbotUsing the power of design, and the influence of emerging technologies, we set out to augment the experience for clients that visit PwC. From London Bridge to the office, we wanted to enhance every aspect of their journey. We created 'Gemma'- an AI concierge that assists visitors from home, to the PwC office. She not only offers directions, but provides the office with a tracked ETA to know exactly when the visitor will arrive. I was responsible for designing the UX architecture and well the use
+ View all
Projects credited in
- PwC ChatbotUsing the power of design, and the influence of emerging technologies, we set out to augment the experience for clients that visit PwC. From London Bridge to the office, we wanted to enhance every aspect of their journey. We created 'Gemma'- an AI concierge that assists visitors from home, to the PwC office. She not only offers directions, but provides the office with a tracked ETA to know exactly when the visitor will arrive. *Please note that the branding is not necessarily a true representat
- Meet the D&AD New Blood Shift class of 2018!We're thrilled to present the D&AD New Blood Shift class of 2018! D&AD New Blood Shift is an intensive night school programme that places an emphasis on raw, untrained talent. Shift compels its students to make the best creative work of their life and challenges the industry to search further for creative talent. This year, 19 Shifters – all with creative talent but no formal arts education or degree – have been through the intensive five-month night school and learning programme. They've learn60
Freelance Writer & CreativeSelf-employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Writing content and copy for both personal and professional projects inc. articles, think pieces, manifestos, scripts, short stories, poetry and social media. Undertaking writing, editorial and developments projects for clients in the social and political fields, including writing the manifesto for ‘We Are Undivided’, a youth campaign for Brexit negations, as well as a currently running an editorial project called ‘Find the Hero in You’ for a social fundraising scheme envisioned by the Always Kreative team. Managing PR projects including the writing press releases for UK based artist Autumn, who was recently part of the candidacy process on the popular television programme: ‘The Voice’. I have also written for clients including a publishing company, Roald Dahl Story Company, Nike, Wieden + Kennedy, Barclays Life Skills and many more.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I'm one of seven exceptionally talented creatives, handpicked amongst hundreds of applications to take part in the agency's third creative incubator in London. Tasked with bringing a fresh and unique perspective and approach to live briefs for acclaimed accounts such as Nike and Formula 1. Simultaneously, the programme has a strong focus on development to equip and up skill in industry valuable disciplines such as concept, copy and content creation, video editing, design and coding.
+ Show more
- Creative Writing
- Analysis and Research
- Critical Thinking
- Wordpress Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Concept Creating
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Script Writer
GCE A-Level English Literature, History, Government and Politics and Mathematics. A Level results:St. Joseph's College
- Croydon, United Kingdom
A Level results: BBB, including C in AS Mathematics.