My name is Sara Carlstedt, I am a driven, pragmatic and value centric person. I come from Sweden, the land of "lagom". In all my work there is a structured process with a holistic overview to always see all the moving parts slowly coming together. I have worked with strategic change in different ways since 2011. Brand development, graphic design, event planning, and coordination. I have experience in several fields. Fashion, sales, gastronomy, telecom and customer service. I am now looking for a new place to create possibilities, find new friends and lead the change. “Technology does not change the world, people do” -Sara Carlstedt 2019 "Sara is a creative vigorous vortex that gets things done and won't back down for any challenge. She helped us with scoping, defining, researching product ideas and worked with our company culture from a humanist perspective. I believe that Sara does not do anything at 50% or half baked. It's 150% and 250km/h or not at all. " Multiple projects in parallel is a must and a good fit for a leading team role. -Tomas Sareklint 2019
- Forecast - personal finance automatedUtilizing the same technology and legislation as Pre/Cut (PSD2). Instead of creating what is essentially a bank and for a small market I wanted to help people make smarter decisions based on their own data. Using PSD2 and strong authentication we harvest the data from their banks, credit agencies and so forth. Using narrow AI and algorithms we can see the pattern of spending, lending and saving. Giving people a real actual view of how, when and what they spend their money on. Based on this we
- Pre/Cut a new way to see your economic futureTomas had this idea of using the idea of gig economy, automation and the human drive to “win” as a base for a economics service. The EU legislation of PSD2 has opened up the market for fintech in the entire EU sector which can broadly means that third party non banks can provide economic services for private individuals all over the EU. The first iteration was a simple pdf going thru mail. Both the UX and UI side of things would need to be tested and updated continuously. Initially there were in
- ALVA - 3D printing in personalized jewelry designAlva is a way to create personalized jewelry unique to a person and have that 3D printed (using additive manufacturing) and drop shipped directly to the consumer. Starting off I did my own research and came to new conclusions and learnings. A massive re-think of the customer segment, the funktion and the design happens. The previous project owner had focused on women that by their own jewelry and the main focus was rings. Thru research I found that yes most jewelry sold are rings but women don'
- Alpha LABMeta Project As a project manager intern I got to work with the existing project/koncept of Alpha Lab which mainly was to research, distil and codify a process for testing ideas and concepts for business development > innovation lab. Thru intense research in to what makes different outcomes and utilizing my knowledge from Hyper Island I tested and iterated a few versions based on the original model that Tomas the CEO of all binary had to begin with. Within these parameters I continued the ALVA
- EY Disruption Lab / Hyper IslandWe created different teams that each had a part of the user experience or the user journey. We worked with the 5E UX model to define and structure our work. We incorporated “the business canvas” to make sense of the feasibility of our work. I was part of the engagement group and we did massive research on both how workspace needs to be, feel and look to create the right circumstances for ideas and creativity to happen. We looked at the hole idea of a maker/worker space in a holistic way. We want
- Case study MilouThe amazing local agency Milou asked us to help them find new coworkers. Team PowerHouse was up to the task! We did a deep dive in to Milou themselves and in to the digital media industry and found that finding the right people was dang near impossible! But resourceful and cunning as we are, we found the cracks in the system and jumped straight in to see if we could make a difference.
ChefHÖRS Villa Oscar
- Karlskrona, SwedenPart Time
Being a trained chef I helped my big brother (head chef) thru a crisis period. I worked hot and cold stations, delivery, planning, sourcing and service.
+ Show more
- Team Development
- Facilitating Workshops
- Project Management
- Process Design
- User-centered Design
- UX Design
- Digital Strategy
- Karlskrona, Sweden
DMC (Digital Media Creative) is a mix between learning industry things like design thinking, Simon Sinek's Golden Circle or The UX tool 5E model. The other side is the most important, we learn how to co-create, work together. We learn by doing we reflect on all the models and theories we learn like; Johari Window, The learning spiral, co-active leadership model and so many more mix between the How and the What on a meta level.
+ Show more