I am a London based Creative with good design and problem-solving skills. I hold an award from the International Society of Typographic Designers (ISTD) thus making me a member to the society. My expertises are within print design which includes publication design (spreads and cover), poster design, brochures, leaflets, infographics and business stationary design. I further experiment within the digital design such as wire-framing & website design, banners and social media graphics.
- Type Figures — Exhibition Design'Type Figures' is an exhibition design on the development of typography. Using a range of environmental interactions and digital platforms the exhibition explores multiple aspects within the subject area, such as printing technologies and letter-forms. Each room within the proposed exhibition space contains either a physical or screen-based interaction. The screen interactions within the rooms are to engage users and supplement the understanding of the information displayed within the physical
- UlyssesThe premise of this International Society of Typographic Designers (ISTD) brief was to take a one sentence monologue, consisting of 4,391 words, and visually interpret the text in an innovative manner, to draw the attention of the reader, to engage them with a complex work of writing. This daunting piece of text, ‘Penelope’, is a stream of consciousness thus containing no punctuation and possible areas of grammatical mistakes. My approach to this brief was to create a publication where I would
- Diversity ProjectThe Diversity Project is a ‘representation of information’ brief response. The purpose of the brief was to give users a visual insight into the diversity of cultures within the University of Westminster's student body. A key approach to the project was the analysis of extensive information, and the translation of this information into graphic form. The informational material used related to five faculties within the university and the project led to a visual exploration of participating studen
- London Venture Crawl 2020The ‘London Venture Crawl’ takes students from universities to embark on an entrepreneurial journey. The Universities Creative Enterprise Centre set me the task of creating a set of infographic poster to promote the 2020 London Venture Crawl. Upon receiving the brief, a set of brand guidelines were provided to ensure that the design produced meets the requirements. The main feature that my client wanted was to have a design which contained a line which shows each destination which would be vis
- Open Day 2018The ‘Open Day’ project was designed to promote the Media, Art and Design campus at the University of Westminster. The direction I intended for the project was to design a playful poster, which spells out ‘OPEN DAY’ using geometric forms. Accompanying the poster is a short digital interaction which allows the user to go through each screen. As the screen unfolds, a piece of information is provided such as the date, time and venue of the event.
- Typographic Reference BookThe typographic reference book is a publication in response to the ‘typography and communication’ brief. The purpose of the brief was to gain a better understanding of typography by ordering and formatting text. The place holder text used is ‘Experimental typography and the need for the experiment’ by Wim Crouwel. The experiments carried out were type size & weight, leading, kerning & tracking, justifications and paragraph setting. To make the publication more engaging, I have designed several
+ View all
Projects credited in
- University of Westminster, Graphic Communication Design BA (hons)The Graphic Communication Design course at Westminster aims to engender creative, critical, and reflective thinkers within a rich and varied subject area. We aim to enable students to develop and produce graphic design work that is innovative, meaningful, and suited to the genuine needs of end-users. Ours is a broad-based course that, through multi-disciplinary approaches, encourages students to engage with the social contexts of graphic design and communication. Research, visual exploratio15
- Nationwide Degree Show: The VaynerMedia CurationThe Nationwide Degree Show is a collection of work from art & design students, who's final year shows have been cancelled due to COVID19. What started as an initiative by Fresh Meet to plaster billboards across the UK with student work, has now resulted in an online collection of over 1000 submissions from over 100 universities and 17 creative disciplines. The Curation Series is a programme of student work selected by industry leaders, creative pioneers and trendsetters. Below you will find a7
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working as the lead graphic designer within the start-up Computer Software company. Predominantly working on digital designs such as website and social medias as well as working on the brand, ensuring all designs stay within brand guidelines. Further developing in-house brands such as the Low Carbon Business School. Working closely with the Founder and CEO, Content Creators and Developers.
Graphic DesignerSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have built up a small portfolio of freelance clients with different goals in mind. I have worked with: Summit Therapeutics (Pharmaceuticals), Halo (Biotechnology) and Spot Funding (Brokers). Designing for either or both print and digital graphics. I have further worked with a member of the staff from University of Westminster by re-designing a website as well as collaborating with the BA Photography department by designing a catalogue for their degree show. I also worked with the Creative Enterprise Center (CEC) to design a set of infographics to promote the London Venture Crawl 2020.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe After Effects
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Digital Design
BA Graphic Communication DesignUniversity of Westminster
- London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours Modules Include: (Year 1) – Visual Language and Communication – Design Process – Design History and Culture – Visual Representation – Visual Narratives –Typography and Communication1 (Year 2) – Representation of Information – Typography and Communication 2 – Authorship and Interaction – Professional Practise – Live Project (Year 3) – Contextual Studies Report – Major Project Research and Development – Information Application –Launch Pad – Final Major Project
Member of the International Society of Typographic DesignersInternational Society of Typographic Designers (ISTD)During my second year, I had the opportunity to take part within the Student Briefs and have received a membership to the ISTD.