As an award-winning, multi-sector Creative, Strategic & New Business Consultant with 20 years' PR experience, I am an innovative creative and strategic thinker, natural problem solver, consistent pitch winner, experienced trainer and creative mentor. I have a proven track record of creating and delivering integrated, strategic and creative communications campaigns and successfully pitching to the world’s biggest brands. As a freelance consultant I help agencies turn client and new business briefs into compelling campaign stories comprised of thought-provoking strategic thinking, engaging creative positioning and unique, on-message, attention-worthy ideas spanning earned media, content, experiential, social and digital, applying my own strategic and creative process to everything from alcohol to aviation, finance to food, technology to toys. I specialise in working with agencies to win new business, be that leading the process or focusing on solving strategic and creative challenges within the brief, helping my agency clients collectively win 75% of the pitches I lead or am significantly involved in. I am hands-on, collaborative and passionate about not only creating great work, but helping others do the same by unlocking their creative, strategic and pitch-winning potential and ability.
- Purplebricks - The Moving MeditationsI worked with online estate agency Purplebricks to take the stress out of the moving process by creating the first series of meditations built bespoke for movers. I partnered Purplebricks with Breath Coach Rebecca Dennis to create a series of three unique meditations to help refocus the mind, alleviate the stress of moving and find comfort and calm when things are outside our control. The campaign generated over 50 pieces of media coverage with a reach in excess of 1 billion, and was the brand’s
- Financial Fraud Action UK - Take FiveI worked with Financial Fraud Action UK to give people the confidence to stop and think when faced with a potential fraud. The fully integrated “Take Five” campaign featured a bespoke brand identity, website, social media channels, bank partnerships, presence on ATMs, stunts and compelling video series Scam Academy, where a host of celebrities went back to school to learn brand new fraud prevention techniques. The campaign won the PRCA City & Financial Awards Best Change Management Campaign.
- Sheraton Grand - The Other Harry & MeghanI drove awareness of Sheraton Grand London Park Lane’s wedding service by playfully leveraging the biggest wedding of 2018. I found and married a real couple named Harry & Meghan, telling their story from the announcement of their impending union that mimicked the engagement photography of the royal Harry & Meghan, through to their no-expense-spared luxury ceremony two weeks before the royal wedding itself. The campaign reached 1.9 billion people worldwide and featured on the likes of Reuters, N
- Clear Channel - Capture CannesI worked with Clear Channel to encourage the creative community to reappraise outdoor advertising by creating the out of home campaign for the 2016 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, live from the festival itself. “Capture Cannes” saw 11 festival goers wear discreet Narrative Clip cameras to capture images that were showcased on digital screens and Clear Channel social channels. Over 15,000 images were captured in 5 days and Capture Cannes became a genuine festival talking point.
- Metamucil - Love Your HeartI brought to life fibre supplement Metamucil’s “Love Your Heart” brand platform by giving our hearts a voice to win us back. I created interactive heart-shaped pods that played a bespoke piece of music uniquely synced to the heartbeat of anyone who placed their finger on a heart-rate sensor pad, taking them on a nationwide awareness-driving tour. In just one month 82,000 consumers engaged with the brand on Facebook and the key campaign video became one of Australia’s ten most-viewed pieces of br
- Ecclesiastical Insurance - Movement For GoodI worked with Ecclesiastical Insurance to drive awareness of their Movement For Good campaign by creating a low-cost media moment that punched well above its weight. Hundreds of piggy banks, each representing a donation of £1,000 that people could nominate a charity to receive from Ecclesiastical Insurance, were placed in Cardiff, Manchester, Edinburgh and London. The stunt achieved media coverage in The Daily Telegraph, The Times, The i, The Sun, Metro and The Scotsman, and generated 9,000 nomi
+ View all
- Creative Direction
- Presentation Design
- Public Relations
- New Business