Can anyone recommend any great marketing/advertising podcasts? Preferably ones with a high number of listeners.
Working on an interview task for a 3rd sector focused agency. Need some podcasts that are both 3rd sector as well ad focused to promote them, any ideas?
- I might also humbly suggest The Marketing Society podcast https://podcasts.marketingsociety.com/ Although we don't have HUGE listeners (maybe 30,000 listens to date) we partner with a lot of other marketing podcasts on the channel (CSM - Extraordinary Tales with Seb Coe, Can marketing save the planet? etc).
- @Daniel Bonavita Thanks for this Daniel.
- @Simon Manchipp Thanks Simon
- @Vikki Ross Cheers Vikki!
- @Elliott Starr (he/ him) Thanks Elliott, I'll check this out.
- May not be strict to your question, but 'How I Built This' and 'Masters of Scale' get a lot of listens...
- Stuff From The Loft by Dave DyeSweathead by Mark PollardThis Way Up by @Rebecca Rowntree (@This Way Up Podcast)Behind The Billboard by Dan Dawson and Hugh Todd
- Call To ActionModern WisdomMeet The CreativesThe Creative Boom PodcastReal Famous
- The Futur!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.