Looking for junior to mid level video editors for on-going freelance work.
Junior to mid level freelance video editors required for on-going editing work across fashion, lifestyle and beauty content for a leading title.
Looking for people with a keen interest in fashion and beauty, who are ahead of the game with content trends, social platforms and formats with the potential for shooting once a relationship has been established.
If you are looking for a great oportunity to work with big talent and brands across both editorial and branded content with a growing team, drop me a line!
- Hi Bridget,I am interested in your opportunity.Here is my website:www.onemoreframe.netPlease be free to ask any questions.
- Hi BridgetI would love to know more about this opportunity, I have worked with brands including ASOS and Jaded London, along with emerging designers/brands. I'm currently looking for my next freelance opportuinity and would love to be considered.Here is my showreel:https://vimeo.com/451504901I look forward to hearing from you and hope you like my work.Many thanks,Elizabeth
- Hi Bridget,I am interested in your opportunity.Here is my website with some of my works and info on me:https://jkcomposta.wixsite.com/jaykevincompostaAll best,Jay
- Hi i'm Florence an art video graduate based in london with over 4 years of editing expirience, I have a specific focus on fashion and beauty content.Artist portfolio: floriebunda.netInstagram: @floriebundaI have worked professionally as an artist and am keen to use my editing skill in a creative team. I can confidently edit large and advanced media projects. I have shooting, styling, and directing expirience also- practically all roles included in creating art and fashion film.Thank you I look forward to discussing furtherEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgFlorence
- Hi Bridget,I raise my hand... me. Thankshttps://vimeo.com/vasilyfountoukos
- Hi Bridget,This sounds really interesting, I'm a junior editor with around 3 years experience focused on branded content, events and narrative, but I am very keen to work on more fashion and beauty content.I recently finished editing a short film I shot and produced, and I also have experience in content and film production as well. You can see my portfolio of work here: www.o--a--e.com/edit and my email address is: email@example.comThank you!Amanda
- Hi Bridget,I'm happy to work on that. Please check my website: http://martinfilms.co.uk/Looking forward to hearing from you!Martin.
- Hey , seems like you have tones to pick from! But can't win a race you never enter ahaOnline portfolio:https://www.brandonbrown.online/videography
- Hey, I'm experienced but looking to make my move back into video editing after being in education the past year and a half. Definitely keen to hear more about this! Showreel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMvBB-BkIDMemail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hello Bridget! :) I am Bahar, a multidiciplinary designer & videographer.I am doing videography for 7 years so I can say that I am between in junior and mid-level.Feel free to look my online portfolio about videography in: www.baharaydin.net/videos
- Hi Bridget, could you please forward me further details? I have 14 years' experience as an editor, in contemporary art and commercial work like Wallpaper magazine, Snapchat and, most recently, Hedi Slimane's Celine.Many thanks,Paul
- Hello Bridget,I'd love to hear more about the different freelance editing opportunities you have. Contact me on: OmarJJDMedia@gmail.comPlease check out my portfolio here: https://www.omarjjdfilms.com/
- Hey Bridget.Would love to get more experience editing different types of video content.Here are links to my most recent film work: https://www.tukadanielcreative.com/openinghourshttps://www.tukadanielcreative.com/thirtyoneI also have examples of moving image fashion collages I created which you can find on my instagram @https://www.instagram.com/ace_projextsThanks,Tuka Daniel
- Hey! I would love to work with you.I have 3 years of experience in videography, photography and editing. I started with beauty retouching and moved to fashion videos and short experimental videos. I also worked as a freelance creative director for a jewellery company.Please see my portfolio here: https://lindy0011.myportfolio.com/lindy-munyanyi
- Hey Bridget,I am a freelance video editor with 5 years experience working on a variety of videos.Please check out my showreel here: http://fabricationfilm.net/?page_id=225If you have any more questiong let me know,Thanks,Florence
- Hi Bridget,I am a freelance fashion and portrait photographer with 7 years of experience working internationally.Even though mostly I take stills, for the last couple of years I have also been taking moving image, as well as editing various videos, which I find really interesting.My portfolio: www.monikased.comWould love to hear more about the project.Feel free to drop me an email at: email@example.comBest wishes,Monika
- Hi Bridget,I'm a video editor and director based in London and I'd love to know more about the project :)I enjoy working on fashion films, documentaries and campaigns very much. My most recent project was a series on sustainability in fashion for Pitti Immagine Uomo which you can see on my website: https://www.crookedfingers.co/Thanks and feel free to drop me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.orgBest,Alicja
- This sounds really interesting. I have fashion experience and can send more exmaples if i can have your email address.Thanks for your consideration,MKwww.mceesay.comhttps://vimeo.com/218283248
- Hi Bridget,Freelance Video Editor here!Check out the showreel: https://youtu.be/4WTDoFifoYMGet in touch at email@example.com if you've any further info!Thanks,Barry
- I'm a filmmaker/colorist specializing in short documentaries and brand film.You can check out my works at https://www.michelangelotorres.net
- Hi Bridget,I'm a fashion/beauty DOP that edits all my own work. Would be interested in discussing this further if the work is remote. www.stevegallagherdop.comBest,Steve
- Hi Bridget, sounds like a great opportunity, I'd love the chnace to get involved. Feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org - here's me : www.willinnessmith.com Be great to hear from you, Will
- Hi Bridgit,I'm a freelance editor and have worked on camapigns for ASOS, H&M, Jimmy Choo and La Coste. You can view some of my social media work on http://eabid.co.uk/ and also my video work at http://eyefivefilms.co.uk/You'll notice from my portfolios that I love working on fashion, lifstyle and beauty content and have an extesive variety of digital content.Best wishes,Abid Khan
- Hey Bridget,This sounds really interesting and something I would be keen to get involved in for sure!Feel free to drop me an email at email@example.comAlso check out previous projects at www.wacollective.co.ukBest,Josh
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.