A junior creative whose skills lie in Art direction
- Monzo Round Ups. Save with every spendAlice Werrell and Hannah Freeman Insight: It's always nice when you find that little bit of extra cash down the back of the sofa, but these moments are rare. With the Round Up feature on Monzo you can have that feeling every time you spend. Headline: That little bit extra Proposition: Monzo Round Ups. Save with every spend Prints: We used visual puns to illustrate normal objects with 'extra' features. Experiential: We redesigned common objects that would be placed round towns and cities. Dir
- Change the word, change the worldAlice Werrell Insight: When people think of Tipp-ex they think of the removal of mistakes, but not what is left in its place Proposition: Change the word, change the world. Prints: These copy-based ads illustrate controversial opinions held by some members of our society. I have used Tipp-ex to challenge those opinions changing the narrative and consequently changing the way we should view the world. The ads focus on issues such as racism, sexism, ageism, classist views as well as body image.
- Can't read it wrongAlice Werrell and Hannah Freeman Insight: Standard pregnancy tests can be difficult to decipher leaving you unsure of the result Proposition: You can't read it wrong with this one Prints: Our copy-based prints explore the confusion people feel when reading pregnancy tests though double negatives which causes confusion much like the false negative you often get with standard pregnancy tests. App: We then made an ad for a menstruation tracking app, which uses the data collected within the app
- The Sweet MomentsAlice Werrell and Hannah Freeman Insight: Sometimes it can be hard to say how we feel Proposition: For the sweet moments We made a series of prints showcasing examples of times people have relied on love heart to show how they really feel. They are relatable anecdotes that encourage you to purchase a pack of Loveheart sweets and tell that special someone how you really feel. This idea of sweet moments is carried through into our 3 separate 30 second TV ads. They too explore different forms of
- Embrace the WobbleAlice Werrell and Hannah Freeman Insight: Everyone has a bit of wobble. Jelly is a low-calorie snack to satisfy your sweet craving. Proposition: Embrace the wobble. We designed an air bouncer to look like a belly, to imitate the wobble we all have when we let our hair down and jump around. A supporting banner ad would be positioned next to the bouncer to give context to the ad exploring the importance of your body no matter your size and how jelly is a reminder to love your wobble. We commiss
- Face the FactsAlice Werrell Full Fact is the UK's independent mass media fact checker. Insight: News outlets have political agendas which means the truth is sometimes masked behind skewed statistics and paraphrased quotes. Solution: We shouldn't take what we read at face value and instead get all the facts. Out of Home: depicts famous politicians with controversial descriptions subliminally written on their side profile. At first glance we see who they are but with a more in depth look we see the truth, m
Projects credited in
+ Show more
Web designerEnchanting Imaginings
Henley-on-Thames, United KingdomFreelance
Enchanting Imaginings is a family run jewellery business specialising in crystals and healing. I drew up the logo and constructed the branding. I regularly help maintain the companies social media platforms. I built the companies website and regularly update the site with our latest products.