An established and successful Project and Creative Services lead with 8 years experience working across agency and in-house teams, focussing within the retail sector. Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams, successfully delivering integrated 360 campaigns and managing budgets of up to 1M. Proven success creating, implementing and driving operational change from an account and business level with an on-going aim to improve recoverability, profitability and streamline project workflow.
- Adicolor x ASOSAdicolor, the revived sports apparel collaborated with ASOS for their SS18 collection. Launching the brightly coloured Adicolor popup store in the heart of Truman Brewery, Bricklane. The playful themed store featured rubix cubes, blow up aliens as well as the chance at winning VIP tickets to Bestival by shopping the Adicolor collection in store. Working as the project lead, myself and a team of project managers managed the delivery, creative concepts and production of the week long pop up store
- Dufry Next Generation Store - MelbournePart of a 7 global store renovation project in 2017 - the Next Generation Stores were designed to create a fully immersive shopping experience. Using the latest and innovative technologies to enable targeted and relevant communications to customers. Screen content adapts hourly to match the passenger profile and different products are showcased throughout the day, so the most relevant ranges are shown to the particular passenger demographic at any given time. I was seconded to Basel, working
- World Duty Free - Style Goes Live 2015 - experiential events and overarching campaignBriefed to help create and implement an overarching digital campaign and schedule of experiential events, curated in partnership with luxury brands including Dior, Paco Rabanne, Belvedere and Burberry. Managing motion graphic, social media and experiential events taking place in stores. All events took place in the “contentainment” areas which had a tight schedule of short idents, adverts and live feeds throughout September. Retail theatre was used to entice discerning travelling consumers, in
+ Show more
Senior Studio ManagerGousto
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Managing the workflow (and scheduling system) for all projects, from brief to completion, to ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget, on brand, and to stakeholder satisfaction. - Driving continuous planning and process improvements to deliver against growing and evolving business needs. - Facilitating collaboration across teams to gather necessary inputs for decision-making. - Making sure that the balance of permanent and freelance designers and copywriters is sufficient to meet the demand for work. -Managing our relationship with agencies; ensuring teams are tracking towards agreed milestones and getting what they need, and overseeing production logistics. - Oversee the day-to-day management of the creative team budget (including invoice and purchase order management) and forecast monthly changes.
+ Show more
- Production/project Management
- Event Management
- Creative Producing
- Creative Services
- Creative Production
- Department Leadership
HE Diploma Fashion Media and CommunicationLondon College of Fashion, UAL
- London, United Kingdom
Fashion media and communication covers all communication, PR, journalism, photography, fashion history and styling. This course explored all of these subjects and how they are linked to creating an image and ultimately selling fashion. The course included: • Ideas and research, importance of inspiration • Fashion media in popular culture, fashion media landscape and audiences • Hype, marketing, advertising and branding. • Academic fashion theory • A look inside the fashion industry. • Writing and reporting fashion for different media • Styling: what goes into making a fashion image • Role of public relations • Photography • Fashion writing – review, report, research, feature treatments The final assignment consisted of organising and managing a photoshoot from creation to complete. This involved planning to delivery for the photography, lighting and styling to then produce and design an 8 page spread for a mock magazine.
BA(Hons) Media and Popular CultureLeeds Beckett University
- Leeds, United Kingdom
A dynamic course examining and exploring cultural trends and media industries. The power and effects of the media are all around us, and you will be able to engage with the most current influential forms of mass communication - the internet, television, radio, popular music and cinema. Outside of studies: • Event management and organisation • Charity events • Event promotion