- How creativity impacts the world economyCreativity around the world. Canva is a platform where users can create stunning designs, even if they don’t have any previous design experience. For them I created the page layout, data vis assets and illustrations for a link building piece that analysed the impact of creativity on the world’s economy.
- Shakespeare's Globe gamesTo play, or not to play, that is the question. I’ve always been fascinated by William Shakespeare and I learned a bit more about some of his famous playwrights whilst working on the games for the 450th anniversary of his birth. These games were based on A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Romeo and Juliet and The Tempest. Each game features a selection of the Shakespeare’s Globe cast of mascots, with the user playing one of them in each game.
- Greek SuperfoodsThe best cure for your hangover? Almonds. Travel Supermarket is one of UK's leading comparison services for package holidays. They are also into greek mythology, and they requested us to create 5 animations about some famous superfood myths. The stories are absolutely crazy and I really enjoyed coming up with ideas for the scenes. I started by jot down some general ideas based on the myth, and then I created a storyboard for each animation.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- 005 - The importance of leaving your office door open - a chat with Steve SimpsonI always thought that Steve Simpson (illustrator/superstar) was born and raised with a pencil in his hand. During our chat I discovered that, at the beginning of his career, he wasn't sure about what his true creative vocation was. Not only that, but he also became an illustrator almost by chance! Do you want to know more about his story? You can find the full interview on Spotify! https://open.spotify.com/episode/6vYJOKuul0kmAmj3ya6pKO?si=1GJJFBjsS2-162EdqGv3Rw&dl_branch=12
- 006 - A designer's fairy tale - a chat with Andrés HiguerosAndrés Higueros is a very talented graphic designer based in Mexico City. He's a branding, editorial and type design wizard. His story is out of this world...he managed to secure a job at Futura (one of the best design agencies in Mexico City) while he was at school! I don't want to reveal anything though - so please enjoy Andrés Higueros' incredible story! https://open.spotify.com/episode/7HZoYMnvqM7jUHOhNHZKe6?si=3c6f465f725546572
- 004 - What is tactile illustration? - a chat with Eva JaussEva Jauss is a freelance art director, tactile illustrator and set designer based in Berlin. She's also really into tactile design. When we had a chat with Eva, she gave us a crash course about tactile design and why she fell in love with analogue design in a world of digital creativity. It's time to enjoy our interview with Eva Jauss! You can find the full episode here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5LUZWcRCTknfY8yPbftASg?si=MGHoKvJMTL64ml4Lt6lNLw&dl_branch=13
- 003 - make everyday a razzle-dazzle musical - a chat with Zipeng ZhuArt director, designer, illustrator, animator (we believe he's also a decent cook). If we have to list all the things that Zipeng Zhu can do we'll end up writing a book, but where did he learn to be such a cool designer? Why is so important for him to have a razzle-dazzle musical life? Find out all this stuff in the new episode of our podcast! https://lnkd.in/duuBaTR
- 002 - A volcanic career! - a chat with Anastasia BeltyukovaAre you familiar with Jules Verne? I think the books he wrote were inspired by the story of Anastasia Beltyukova! We wanted to know more about her illustration career, but we didn't expect such an exciting story that brought us from Russia to India and then England! Make sure to check the interview on Spotify! https://lnkd.in/dpzpJzG Don't forget to follow our page on Instagram!1
- 001 - From social science to 3D art: a chat with Sebastian HeleneSebastian Helene is a 3D designer, animator and art director based in London. We had a chat about his life in Sweden (his home country) and how he found that design was his true passion while studying social science. Full interview on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3WCs3ZgnM1j3KTY7DUloDB?si=6083W2WfQNmxvzGsS8JIFQ You can see Sebastian's awesome 3D creations here: www.sebastianhelene.com2
+ Show more
Senior DesignerBuiltvisible Ltd
London, United KingdomFull Time
UI design, illustration, 2D animation, app design, data visualization. Key achievements: - Management skills developed by working on tight deadline projects - Creation and management of the internal design system - Junior designer supervision and training. Quality control applied to all the projects he produced.
+ Show more
- UI Design
- 2D Animation
- APP Design
- Stop Motion
- Paper Craft
- Web Design
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop