- A closer look at Nike's "New York Made" campaign including a new Nike Soho store, an artist-designed basketball court and more. Oregon may be Nike’s birthplace, but New York City is where passion for the brand is uniquely experienced: a place where sport, creativity and relentless energy collide. The Big Apple roots of the swoosh run deep. Whether Alberto Salazar’s three consecutive marathon wins from 1980-1982, the brand’s first “City Attack” campaign in the mid-‘90s or Carmelo Anthony’s legend
- There are half a billion basketball fans globally. Only a small percentage will ever get to attend an NBA game. When Nike signed its eight-year partnership with the NBA, there was opportunity to grow the game by bringing fans everywhere closer to courtside. But in a generation that demands more, the partnership needed to look beyond passive broadcast. It needed to make fans feel a part of the game through an authentic connection to the players, teams and culture they love. We spearheaded efforts
- Following the announcement of the partnership between Nike and the NBA, both organizations set to bring change to game day. Blending fresh design with deep storytelling, Nike introduced the City Edition jerseys. Unlike any home, away or alternate uniform, the City Edition designs payed respect to the past and present of each city represented in the league, pulling insights from the court to the streets. We interviewed the designers who inspired the jerseys, and directed the photography in Nike
- With the launch of the hotly anticipated KD9 shoe, Nike wanted to romance its world premiere set in New York City. We aimed to make every inch of the city a front row seat to the premiere -- dropping teaser content across social, .com and OOH, livestreaming the launch event with Kevin Durant himself, and creating an innovative retail experience that gave consumers a digital takeaway and memory to last a lifetime.
- Nike wanted to unify and reposition its brand message around sustainability and break the perception sustainable practices are in conflict with enhancing athletic performance. We launched the Sustainable Innovation hub on nike.com with a brand film and web experience that elevated Nike's commitment to sustainability and brought the conversation to the forefront of its product lines and experiences. In a world of finite resources, Nike uses less to give you more. Just as you demand more from yo
- Nike wanted to create a digital campaign leading up to the New York City Marathon that transcended the sport of running to inspire all 9 million people in the city. In doing so, we wanted to show the heart of the city and soul of running by celebrating individuals who share the audacity to push through their goals, regardless of the restrictions they face. Across the five boroughs, traditional media paired with digital film brought hundreds of stories to the race course and beyond.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Account Management