I’m a creative, versatile designer and system thinker with 10 years of experience spanning over products, advertising, print and exhibition design. Having an in-depth understanding of digital, I work end-to-end in multidisciplinary environments, embrace creative challenges, communicate with confidence and lead by inspiration. Since 2012, my mum and I run Muk Design, a small stationery brand that makes notebooks for creatives. I'm also a painter, drawing like a child.
- Galactic SoupIllustration | 2020 I created this series of abstract illustrations using a moodboard I put together, called Grafik Automatik. Although the illiustrations are made digitally using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, they aspire to a computer-generated aesthetic and glitch art. Self-initiated
- MitsubishiDigital Product Design | 2018 In 2018, I was involved in designing a new digital platform for Mitsubishi Motors. This global rebranding effort was initiated to reposition Mitsubishi in the automotive market, gain prominence over competitors and optimise an end-to-end customer experience that reflects this vision. The solutions respond to a high-quality, scalable design system that accommodates both global and regional market needs while creating an elegant aesthetic that’s associated with the b
- SmukBranding | 2019 SMUK is a London fashion brand that creates minimalist leather accessories for quirky, romantic women. Their ethically sourced and uniquely processed material gives their genuine leather bags a paper-like feel, which is what their brand identity captures. Calling this material paper leather, the identity use references to both paper and leather, while playing with the contradiction between the two. Paper being fragile yet flawless, and leather being strong yet imperfect, perfect
- Rolls Royce Power SystemsDesign System | 2019 Following the digital transformation of Rolls Royce, their new venture Rolls Royce Power Systems (formerly MTU) needed a facelift of similar nature that would allow their brand voice to shine through their ecosystem and tie together all of their digital products. I was brought into this project to create a design system that includes a UI kit and a component library of reusable assets. I worked with a remote UX team that made an extensive audit of the existing RRPS patterns
- British GasDigital Product Design | 2018 Earlier in 2018, the biggest energy supplier of UK British Gas initiated a massive digital transformation by bringing multiple agencies on board. The strategy involved working on various deliverables, from a global rebrand to a website redesign — as well as a brand new mobile app for their customers. As part of this mobile project, we got involved in Publicis Sapient teams on building the British Gas app. We worked closely on some of the key features of the Britis
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Running design sprints with the Institute of PhysicsThe IOP are a scientific charity that promote the advancement of physics. Their overall aim was to become a more digitally focussed organisation. We decided to start by running several Google Venture-esq design sprints to get to know the organisation, teach design thinking processes to its staff and start to identify areas where we could make the biggest difference. Together, we ran several design sprints to teach the staff design thinking, and highlight areas where new services would be most ef
- BT Code a CakeChallenge BT launched their new ‘Beyond Limits’ brand platform at the end of last year, with the ambition of reflecting the changing nature of BT and helping consumers once again recognise the brand as a fundamental part of the fabric of the nation. One of the initiatives of this new positioning is BT’s commitment to teach digital skills to 10 million people through its ‘Skills for Tomorrow’ programme. Our brief was to bring to life BT’s commitment through a digital experience, which would bot3
- Artistic Politics of the DroneResearch and Arts Project The shape reminds of a little spaceship, the sound feels uncanny—like a swarm of bees. Its movement seems beautifully shy and aggressive at the same time and its cyborg-like nature seems somehow human. When looking up the word “drone” one reads about recent collisions with planes and the horrific reality of drone strikes. But drones also provide new forms for artistic expression and journalistic investigation. Drawn by both the threatening and beautiful aspects of these new technologies, I am trying to further explore our relationship with drones through my arts practice but also through a theoretical approach.
+ Show more
Design Director (paternity cover)AnalogFolk
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I stepped in while two of Analogfolk's Head of Design and Design Director were simultaneously on their paternity leaves to support the team. I looked after CocaCola, BT, and Bayer; oversaw the projects, and lead the design team while working closely with my clients, as well as the creative and delivery teams.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency offering marketing, digital products, development and business transformation and is recognised in the Financial Times Future 100 multiple times. I had the honor to lead design for some of their most impressive clients on multi-channel campaigns. Working from concept to production, I acted as the design lead on Marmite’s HypnoBeat campaign, produced BT’s email guidelines and web and DOOH campaigns for their rebrand launch, web designs for Johnnie Walker, style guides for T-Mobile and concept designs for CocaCola, PepsiCo, Nike and Guinness. I also had the privilage to work with an amazing design team run by Matt Fenn.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- UI Design
- Responsive Web
- Creative Stragegy
- Art Direction
- Campaign Design
- Content Creatiion
- UX Design
- Digital Illustration
MA Communication DesignCentral Saint Martins (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
MA Communication Design at Central Saint Martins provides a laboratory where creative experimentation and practice meets real-world experience and demands. By facilitating a critical and widely experimental approach to visual form and media production, we encourage our students to become versatile designers, astute commentators and agents of change. We welcome creative individuals who see and think critically and are therefore compelled to make and act inventively and purposefully.
BArch ArchitectureMiddle East Technical University Faculty Of Architecture
- Ankara, Turkey
The aim of this first-degree professional program is to educate and train architects who are capable of practicing within their field in both the national and the world-wide context. The objectives are those stated in the UIA/UNESCO Charter for Architectural Education and by the Commission of the European Communities; namely, knowledge and understanding of architecture as a multi-dimensional phenomenon are attempted through courses in the following study areas: - Fundamentals of design and visual communication - Architectural design and theory, - Building science and technology - History of architecture - Landscape design and planning - Urban studies and planning - Professional practice Architectural design studio courses, considered as the core of the Program, are aspired to be the melting pot of studies in the variety of courses.
+ Show more