I’m a brand-centric digital design lead with 10 years of experience in campaigns, products and brands. I have an in-depth understanding of digital and working in multidisciplinary teams that make it happen. For the last 8 years, I have been freelancing in London and Amsterdam for agencies like DesignStudio, Wieden+Kennedy, AKQA, Analogfolk and Barnbrook and for clients like Google, Financial Times, Coca Cola, Versace, Mitsubishi and Rolls Royce. I also have a master's degree from Central Saint Martins in Communication Design. Since 2012, I've been running Muk Design, a small design shop with my mum. We make notebooks, planners and printed goods for creative minds and curate the Creative Minds Project, an ongoing artist book exhibition. I'm also an artist, drawing like a child.
- MitsubishiDigital Product Design | 2018 In 2018, I was involved in designing a new digital platform for Mitsubishi Motors. This global rebranding effort was initiated to reposition Mitsubishi in the automotive market, gain prominence over competitors and optimise an end-to-end customer experience that reflects this vision. The solutions respond to a high-quality, scalable design system that accommodates both global and regional market needs while creating an elegant aesthetic that’s associated with the b
- SmukBranding | 2019 SMUK is a London fashion brand that creates minimalist leather accessories for quirky, romantic women. Their ethically sourced and uniquely processed material gives their genuine leather bags a paper-like feel, which is what their brand identity captures. Calling this material paper leather, the identity use references to both paper and leather, while playing with the contradiction between the two. Paper being fragile yet flawless, and leather being strong yet imperfect, perfect
- Central Saint Martins Degree Show TwoWebsite, Print | 2016 Central Saint Martins Degree Show Two is an exciting event that takes place in June, where 7 of their postgraduate programmes present their work to the public. In 2016, I had the honour of designing a website and exhibition catalogue for the graduates of the postgraduate programme MA Design (Ceramics); MA Design (Furniture); MA Design (Jewellery). My client was very particular about creating an aesthetic that would remove any graphic treatment that takes away from the ima
- Dark ValentinePrint | 2018 Dark Valentine is a series of postcards designed to be merchandised as part of Muk Design's stationery line. These seasonal postcards were designed for the upcoming Valentine's Day, 2018, but with a dark twist that goes hand in hand with the brand's unique tone of voice. The series composes of 8 A6 sized postcards. Each postcard blends a handwritten typographic arrangement with photographic elements. Apart from their visual designs, the copy on each piece was also written by me. D
- Fortnum and MasonDigital Product Design | 2014 In 2014, I was honoured to be part of bringing the iconic Fortnum and Mason in-store shopping experience to a new generation online platform. Following a two-day hackathon and a rigorous discovery phase that expanded across look and feel, art direction, IA, as well as technical architecture, Red Badger tackled the project by holding a continuous delivery model that continuously tested and deployed features to Fortnum and Mason’s new eCommerce platform. With a use
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Running design sprints with the Institute of PhysicsThe IOP are a scientific charity that promote the advancement of physics. Their overall aim was to become a more digitally focussed organisation. We decided to start by running several Google Venture-esq design sprints to get to know the organisation, teach design thinking processes to its staff and start to identify areas where we could make the biggest difference. Together, we ran several design sprints to teach the staff design thinking, and highlight areas where new services would be most ef
- BT Code a CakeChallenge BT launched their new ‘Beyond Limits’ brand platform at the end of last year, with the ambition of reflecting the changing nature of BT and helping consumers once again recognise the brand as a fundamental part of the fabric of the nation. One of the initiatives of this new positioning is BT’s commitment to teach digital skills to 10 million people through its ‘Skills for Tomorrow’ programme. Our brief was to bring to life BT’s commitment through a digital experience, which would bot4
- Artistic Politics of the DroneResearch and Arts Project The shape reminds of a little spaceship, the sound feels uncanny—like a swarm of bees. Its movement seems beautifully shy and aggressive at the same time and its cyborg-like nature seems somehow human. When looking up the word “drone” one reads about recent collisions with planes and the horrific reality of drone strikes. But drones also provide new forms for artistic expression and journalistic investigation. Drawn by both the threatening and beautiful aspects of these new technologies, I am trying to further explore our relationship with drones through my arts practice but also through a theoretical approach.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- UI Design
- Responsive Web
- Creative Stragegy
- Art Direction
- Campaign Design
- Content Creatiion
- UX Design
- Digital Illustration
MA Communication DesignCentral Saint Martins (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
MA Communication Design at Central Saint Martins provides a laboratory where creative experimentation and practice meets real-world experience and demands. By facilitating a critical and widely experimental approach to visual form and media production, we encourage our students to become versatile designers, astute commentators and agents of change. We welcome creative individuals who see and think critically and are therefore compelled to make and act inventively and purposefully.
BArch ArchitectureMiddle East Technical University Faculty Of Architecture
- Ankara, Turkey
The aim of this first-degree professional program is to educate and train architects who are capable of practicing within their field in both the national and the world-wide context. The objectives are those stated in the UIA/UNESCO Charter for Architectural Education and by the Commission of the European Communities; namely, knowledge and understanding of architecture as a multi-dimensional phenomenon are attempted through courses in the following study areas: - Fundamentals of design and visual communication - Architectural design and theory, - Building science and technology - History of architecture - Landscape design and planning - Urban studies and planning - Professional practice Architectural design studio courses, considered as the core of the Program, are aspired to be the melting pot of studies in the variety of courses.
+ Show more