Hi, welcome to my Dots portfolio! I’m Elise, a multidisciplinary designer with a love for illustration, campaign design, print making and graphic design! You can view my full portfolio at www.elisepederick.co.uk If you fancy a chat or have any questions about my work feel free to drop me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gemini AccessoriesSo excited to share my illustration for Gemini Accessories’ thank you cards! These will be sent out with every purchase, I’ve had so much fun drawing and designing this for such a gorgeous brand. The lovely ladies are all wearing some of my favourite pieces of G.A’s jewellery, along with listening to funky tunes and drinking vino!
- All the Luck in the WorldAll the Luck in the World is a graphic novel that explores an array of global superstitions and their origins. The illustrations are accompanied with information which has a lighthearted tone of voice and incorporates my own handwritten typeface. Exploring the theme of superstitions for my Major Project initially stemmed from an interest in learning about where they originate from and why they are still practised in today’s society; often this is done without an understanding of why.
- VBAT: D&AD Brief 2020The concept: Azu is a bike hire company based in the heart of Porto, Portugal. The brand identity and colours represent more contemporary designs of the traditional Azulejo tiles. Features: The membership card would be used to activate the bikes and would allow the user to top up their Azu funds easily. The dock screen would allow users to plan their route and would print out a pocket sized map. In addition, after planning a route on the dock screens, the membership card will store the informat
- Jungle BoogieAn illustration for a colouring book which was featured in ‘A Box of Well Nice Stuff’. This project was curated by Matt Evans and involved boxes of boredom busters being sent out to the first 50 people who signed up during the Covid-19 lockdown. In addition to colouring books the boxes included stickers and temporary tattoos, which were all designed by local creatives.
- BacardioD&AD Bacardi Brief 2019: How can you make Bacardí synonymous with the best moments of summer? Create a physical activation or experience that creates an epic summer moment where people feel free to be themselves, puts the power of music, dance and art to work and uses influencers and events. How would you celebrate and inspire others to #DoWhatMovesYou? Bacardio Bacardio is a combination of dance and exercise; an experiential activation designed to allow people to let loose and have fun. This w
Projects credited in
- Arts University of Bournemouth, Visual CommunicationVisual Communication’s vision explores and examines the importance of visual communication in relation to culture and society, whilst championing the significance of an interdisciplinary approach. The course is interested in interdisciplinary processes of developing ideas and communicating through visual language. Visual communication is a continuum and seamless spectrum of creative activity, from conceptual practice to mainstream design. Visual Communication produces graduates who are able t28
- BacardioBacardio is an experiential activation combining dance & fitness! Responding to the Bacardi D&AD brief 2019, a vibrant & playful dance experience to get 18-25 yr olds moving and grooving into summer with Bacardi in the UK. This activation would travel around university towns in the run up to summer and would also appear at major UK music festivals during the summer. To promote this experience, a playful identity was created, taking inspiration from Bacardi’s existing identity & Cuban influence
+ Show more
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Communicating Ideas
- Idea Generation
- Visual Identity
- Visual Communication
- Branding Design
- Branding Identity
- Adobe After Effects