Ciao! My name is Giovanni! I specialise in graphic design, branding and identity. Creating a brand is not just about making a logo, brands are not that, brands are people and all the sensations that they bring with them. A brand is the sound of your favourite band, the smell of a pie cooked by your grandma and the taste of cold ice cream on a hot summer day. Brands are stories, and I am here to help you tell these stories. My approach is based on unbiased and critical research used for problem-solving. My main goal is to bring meaningful and helpful solutions for our society, while still having fun with my passion. I do not like putting labels on what design is, for me my practice is malleable and able to change its shape based on the client and the brief presented. Some brands I worked for : Armani Exchange, Fabric London, Monkey Shoulder, Magnum Tonic Wine, Warm Street, No Ego.
- Fabric London x Logic Vapes - Club Culture ExhibitionWorking for this exhibition was an amazing experience, especially because the setting for it was the famous London based club called Fabric. The exhibition was a selection of photographs about the history of club culture all over the world, the shots came from a series of archives kept during the years, they documented the life of club kids from USA, Italy, France and many more countries during the years. I worked on the visual identity and also designed a zine that was then used as an exhibiti
- Warm Magazine - The talent IssueI worked for Warm Street on the design of their music and culture magazine. Warm Magazine is a publication aimed to help everyone that wants to work with musicians, either for gigs or for brand-based projects. The difference is that Warm Mag presents the information into a fresh, bold and sometimes funny and ironic way. You will never get bored while reading it. My task was to design the entire magazine and translate all of the content into an interesting way that related to music culture. I h
- Armani Exchange X Nina Las VegasI had the chance to work on the branding and the graphic design for a series of events held by Armani Exchange in their shops in London. I worked to create the identity and the visual for both of their events, I was in charge of creating a lock-up logo and the graphic for the Dj areas and the photo booth inside the shop. I also worked on the design of their website. Animations by the amazing Sophie Marschner with my designs.
- BlindpassingBlindpassing is a piece produced in collaboration with Bernard Veyu (Belgian drawer and painter). I took care of writing the text and of designing the layout of the piece, Bernard drew these beautiful illustrations in reaction to the story I wrote. This piece is about emotional trespassing, when someone, even with good intentions, tries to make our feelings less important, sometimes without even noticing. You can see the full piece on www.mutantsmagazine.com
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Ourhistory, Fabric and Logic Present: CLUB CULTUREWarm Street were commissioned to ideate, promote and produce an exhibition to document and spark discussion around club culture. Alongside our friends at fabric, we decided to involve curated photography from the archives of Ernesto Leal (of Red Gallery) & take over the cavernous spaces of Rooms 1, 2 + 3 for an exhibition on global club culture. Working with fabric, OurHistory (Red Gallery) and Logic Vapes, the exhibition was a celebration of international clubbing communities and the spaces w26
- Want to exhibit your work at the upcoming Club Culture exhibition at fabric?We’re thrilled to be collaborating with Ourhistory, Fabric and Logic Vapes on CLUB CULTURE, an exhibition highlighting the unbound cultural value of club culture at a global level. Taking over Fabric's cavernous spaces of Rooms 1,2 and 3, we're transporting the work of Ernesto Leal, esteemed Curator of Red Gallery, into a one-night-only exhibition. Logic Vapes are excited to support club culture: they will be showcasing & celebrating the amazing creative output of the club scene - a space whi33
+ Show more
Graphic branding designerSeed media agency
80047 San Giuseppe, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyFull Time
After a long time i decided to go back to Italy and join the team at Seed Media as a graphic designer and branding strategist. We work on digital contents, especially for social medias, for different companies that part of the cultural environment of south Italy, for example the Vesuvius National Park and the Consortium for vulcanic wines, plus other brands mostly related to the food business.
Graphic designerWarm Street
London, United KingdomFreelance
Warm Street is a great agency that works for music related businesses and events, the approach is based on investments on smaller and underground realities as a way of supporting companies' branding. I enjoy a lot being in their team, they are lovely open-minded people and we have a crazy good synergy. At Warm Street, I cover every graphic design aspect of all the jobs they get, from identity design to zine designs, to logos and presentations. WS4EVA
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Branding Design
- Identity Design
- 35mm Photography
- Book Design
- Logo Design
- Social Media
- Magazine Design
MA Graphic Branding and IdentityLondon College Communication
- London, United Kingdom
I have attended a Master Course in Graphic Branding and Identity at the University of the Arts London (LCC). My grade was an A (First)
BA Graphic DesignCamberwell College of Arts (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
I graduated in 2017 with a 2.1 in the BA Graphic design course at Camberwell College of Arts (University of the Arts London) This was an incredible experience that formed me as a designer in a really open-minded and experimental way.