Currently studying MSc Creative Advertising at Edinburgh Napier. An aspiring copywriter with a tendency to doodle, who loves all things creative and is looking for the next project to get stuck into. I have had the chance to enter several competitions this year including the D&AD Newblood Awards, The Nods, and Creative Conscience. I have also worked on a couple of live briefs which have been a great experience, and lots of quick briefs to get me in the creative mindset. firstname.lastname@example.org
- D&AD New Blood: YULA - Redirect Your EnergyYULA is a 100% natural energy drink, sustainably sourced from the Amazon rainforest, currently targetting 18-25-year-olds in Europe. Young adults are trying to do it all. They often have busy schedules as they balance; work, studies, family, friends, hobbies, and their health, which can be very demanding and require an energy boost. We will show how YULA fits into these peoples' lives and unlocks the power of the rainforest to refresh them physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- The Princess and the Cervical ScreeningAt the moment the perceived negatives of a cervical screening test outweigh the positives, so 1 in 4 eligible women (25-64) in Scotland do not take up their invitation to attend their appointment. There are numerous reasons women don't go including; being too busy, not knowing what it is, thinking they are immune because they've had the HPV vaccine, they are young and healthy so are not worried, embarrassment with their body, and not knowing what to expect, to name a few. We use the classic
- D&AD New Blood - Martini - Let's Make Time, Let's Make MemoriesMartini is currently seen as an older person’s brand, but they want to create appeal for Martini Time with a younger demographic, focusing on the importance of quality time with friends. Using the tradition of Aperitivo and the line ‘Let’s Make Time’ we will promote the Martini Fiero drink. As young adults find it hard to match up their busy schedules they need a little help having a reason and place to get together. We will create a physical place and online space for them to appreciate their
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Edinburgh Napier University, MSc Creative AdvertisingWhy should people give a shit? That’s what we teach our students on this advertising Masters course. It’s the most successful course in Scotland for budding creatives. We teach practical skills, an understanding of the industry and the ability to think differently required for a career in advertising. Our students know that whatever medium they’re using to communicate, they need to get noticed. That’s line one, page one. The course is fantastically supported by the industry, giving student19
- GIFFGRAFF: D&AD GIFFGAFF 2020We have used giffgaff’s 5G technology to deliver some inspiration to an overlooked community – graffiti artists. Some forms of graffiti have been recognised for their artistic contribution; however, this appreciation needs to be amplified to benefit the entire community– why not digitally? giffgraff provides an engaging, cost-effective way for artists to explore and promote their talent, through our app, interactive screens and competition. This campaign focuses on connecting members within
- D&AD giffgaff submission 2020We have used giffgaff’s 5G technology to deliver some inspiration to an overlooked community – graffiti artists. Some forms of graffiti have been recognised for their artistic contribution; however, this appreciation needs to be amplified to benefit the entire community– why not digitally? giffgraff provides an engaging, cost-effective way for artists to explore and promote their talent, through our app, interactive screens and competition. This campaign focuses on connecting members within
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media
Master of ScienceEdinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
I am currently studying MSc Creative Advertising, where we learn what goes into the making of great ads, and then put it to the test through quick briefs, campaigns and the occasional live brief.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Strathclyde Business School
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
I studied International Business with Marketing, where I took classes in Brand Management, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Consumer Behaviour.