Projects credited in
- Google I Am RemarkableA campaign to celebrate the remarkable achievements of women and underrepresented groups everywhere. Studies have shown that women and minorities are more likely to underplay their achievements, leading to lower wages and less prestigious roles. To redress this imbalance, Google launched #IamRemarkable, a training initiative that empowers underrepresented groups to own their achievements in the workplace and beyond. To celebrate #IamRemarkable, Phantom created a campaign that puts inspiring re3
- ZENDESK | PinballerZendesk’s Support Suite is the ultimate solution for any business struggling with their CRM. So, to get the word out to companies trying to keep up with their customers’ demands, we created a dynamic direct mailer that wouldn't die a horrible death in the in-tray. Combining an arcade classic with bang up-to-date tech, Pinballer uses the fast, flexible and focused skills needed to win at real pinball as a metaphor for keeping up with customers in today's non-stop business world.
- Nando's Flavour Up!A crave-inducing campaign that calls on shoppers to 'Flavour Up!' with Nando's PERinaise. PERinaise is creamy mayo blended with Nando’s signature PERi-PERi spices. Spread, dipped or drizzled, it’s the easy way for any home cook to give their meals a delicious hit of flavour. To get PERinaise off the shelves and into kitchens, we worked with Nando’s grocery team to create a bold campaign that brings the brand’s unmistakable confidence to weekly shops. Our approach was led by a key strategic in1
- Phantom Haunting LondonA targeted launch campaign to announce Phantom's new website and refreshed branding. Notoriously mysterious, we stepped out of the shadows to create a tactical launch campaign that would grab the creative industry's attention. In an appropriately eerie announcement, our iconic logo was mischievously projected across London in the dead of night, weaving between windows and dancing on the rooftops of targeted media outlets and iconic landmarks. We created a series of 3D and typographic animatio6
- Hotel InsightsGiving SMB hoteliers the tools to compete in the global travel market with the power of Google's data, resources and expertise. Google was seeking new opportunities to help businesses in the travel market, but needed to identify where the biggest challenges were and where they could make a meaningful impact. After a thorough analysis of industry trends, interviews with stakeholders across the globe and a deep dive into the sector, we discovered a problem that Google was uniquely positioned to4
+ Show more