Founder and Director of This Here & One Thing Well. Member of IADAS, Lovies Judge, Muse Awards Judge, Webby Award Nominee, Young Cannes Lions Winner, Social Buzz Awards Judge, General Assembly Lecturer, Digerati 2013, Shortlisted for Woman of the Future Awards, Drum 30 under 30, The Drum Inaugural Digerati, speaker at Social Media & Internet Weeks, and ex-International Lacrosse player.
Projects credited in
- Unlearn: Forget Everything You Know About TiktokForget everything you know about TikTok! We’ve duetted, stitched and filtered our way through the platform, and it turns out it’s not just for Gen Z lip syncing enthusiasts. Hey, but you knew that already. We spoke to Creators, Experts and Brand Managers to unpack all things TikTok. Deep diving into the cultures, subcultures, trends and future of the platform that is taking over the world and turning social on its head. TikTok had over 315 million downloads last year, and stands on the precip10
- Back to School with DickiesThe Brief Dickies has been a much-loved pioneer of American workwear for more than a century. Five Dickies designs have earned true icon status – worn across the globe and adopted by all kinds of tribes as their own. Dickies asked This Here to create a shoot that would immortalise these iconic garments, capturing their unique spirit in evergreen content. The Project Our creative direction needed to showcase the universal appeal of these five products. We set out to communicate that the icons ar4
- The North Face USA VectivThe Brief Vectiv (the new range of trail running shoes from The North Face) is designed to be inclusive and broad in its appeal. Under the Vectiv umbrella, raw perseverance and passion for the great outdoors unites people with wildly different techniques, routines, and cultures. We were asked to celebrate runners, hikers and nature-lovers from around the world, by highlighting the diversity of the outdoors. Our task was to tell this story through the lens of real people. The Project We found fi6
- The North Face PFW SS20 Black Series LaunchThe Brief With the launch of their SS20 Black Series collection, The North Face wanted to cement their place at the junction of performance wear and culture by holding a unique one-night event at Paris Fashion Week. We were briefed to creatively recruit the talent to perform at the event, a core component of the experience, and investment being made by the brand. The Project As the collection explores the cross-boundaries between haute couture and technical sportswear, we knew our performers n7
- The North Face: Pinnacle ProjectTo kick off the 2018 Pinnacle Project campaign, The North Face opened the world’s highest pop-up store in the Italian Dolomites. This iconic store stands at 2,100M and holds 8 unique pieces worn by some of the greatest explorers of our time whilst on their expeditions. This unique store opened on the last day of their Mountain Festival. The UNILAD team travelled to Italy to create unique content pieces that focused on the pop-up store, auction, Mountain Festival and its range of outdoor themed a
+ Show more
CEO & FounderThis Here
London, United KingdomFull Time
We’re a creative agency with our eyes on the ever-changing digital landscape. After 5 years making award-winning campaigns for social media and developing our own data systems, we’re now focused on delivering influencer marketing strategies and campaigns that put creative excellence and performance amazingness at the same level. We believe nothing connects more with people than other people. That’s why we partner with the Internet’s most loved ones and tell stories that make people feel something – whether it’s joy, rebellion, or the urge to dance.
- Client Managing
- Team Building