John & Stu met at TMW Worldwide in 2006, and have been friends ever since. In fact, Stu is going to be John's best man this September. They have worked as a team on and off for 13 years at a number of agencies, creating ATL, BTL. TTL, digital, experiential and retail campaigns for a diverse client list. Being best friends allows John & Stu to hold no punches in order to get the heart of the communication objective before unleashing their creative powers. John has spent the past 4 years working as a Creative Director, calling on Stu to work by his side on some of the agency's most challenging projects. As a result, John & Stu have built a reputation for "getting it done", whether it's winning pitches, turning a TV ad around from brief to air in just 4 days or creating world-first, award-winning digital and CRM campaigns.
- The Sun#Tournamental (Euro 2016) Campaign: The Sun went full on Tournamental for the UEFA Euro 2016 Championship. Producing world-first content delivery to more than 800 digital screens across the UK in pubs, train stations and roadside, as and when the action unfolded. Within moments of a bit of drama (or even the boring bits), we could have a fun Sun headline up to entertain the crowds. And as a result we picked up a bunch of awards for the work, including The Drum Out of Home Grand Prix 2016.
- GuinnessThe Six Nations Campaign Guinness and The Six Nations are synonymous with one another. Each year the tournament attracts die-hard and casual fans alike. Full of passion and ready to celebrate (especially with the final day being St. Patrick's Day), it was up to us to produce a customer retention campaign for on and off-trade that would ensure Guinness was the drink of choice for everyone on match days. And it certainly is. Cheers.
- Mercedes-BenzThe Best or Nothing - 125 Years Campaign To mark their 125th anniversary Mercedes-Benz wanted to create thrilling exhibitions and fantastic content that showcased and celebrated their rich history. As part of this worldwide occasion, we created an exhibition at Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands, UK. From their very first car, to their F1 racers and upcoming concepts, we curated an exhibition that took up the entire space of the building. This was complemented by a movie that was used internat
- Sun SaversCRM Campaign: Sun Savers is a cash-reward loyalty programme from The Sun. Simply pick up a paper, enter the unique code inside using The Sun Savers App, and once you have 28 codes you get a free fiver. No strings. No catches. Just free cash. Created in order to slow the decline in paper sales, the programme soon became a huge hit for The Sun. With push notifications, in-paper, radio and TV advertising a new audience was attracted to the paper. As in addition to free fivers, being a Sun Savers
- Sun BingoBrand Campaign and CRM Programme Just a little over six years ago, Sun Bingo was a fairly anonymous gaming brand. In fact, you used to play it in-paper and post your results to see if you'd won. But it was time to drag bingo kicking and screaming into the modern age. And make a big impact. So, we created an exciting world full of fun and prizes. More than a dozen TV ads were produced (in record times) to build the brand and promote offers. The bingo ball characters was perfect tonally for The
- Energy Saving TrustBlue Plaque Campaign Local government is an important weapon in the fight to lower carbon emissions globally. This integrated campaign worked by targeting local government, and council leaders in particular, with a personalised 48-sheet poster situated as closely as possible to the town hall. The poster features a huge blue plaque bearing their name and asking ‘Will your legacy include reducing carbon emissions?’ The council leaders also received personalised DM pack that dropped at the same t
+ View all