A creative and conscientious brand and communications strategist with a background in both design and business—I have been building, launching and growing brands that push culture forward for a decade. Based in London and working globally, I founded LAB COLLECTIVE—a strategic consultancy built to serve brands in their creative expressions—in 2015. I am a graduate of OCAD University's design program and HEC Paris' business program. I have lived in five countries and speak French. Skilled in research, insights, brand, go-to-market, content, social, creative and digital strategy.
- A Celebration of Women in the Cannabis IndustryTHE SITUATION Create & Cultivate and MISSBISH are both digital media brands celebrating and empowering women on the rise, so when the opportunity arose to collaborate, it was a no-brainer 一 the two brands had great synergy and similar readerships. The idea of a ‘women in cannabis’ content series was intriguing. Cannabis had recently been legalised in several states in America, leading to an industry boom; and a relatively large number of women were at the helm of this ‘new’ industry. THE SOLUT
- Challenging the Performance Narrative with Lane EightA versatile performance footwear brand, founded on an inclusive philosophy and built for everyday athletes. I was the lead strategist on the ADAM Studios team that developed the brand identity for LANE EIGHT. I then led the launch campaign and content production via my consultancy, LAB COLLECTIVE. Afterward, I was brought in-house to continue to lead brand, communications and marketing. https://www.jordanasarah.com/work/laneeight-brand-launch
- Celebrating Hong Kong’s Creative Entrepreneurs with Cathay Pacific AirwaysI worked with boutique creative consultancy LIIPSTIIK to help craft the creative concept and approach for a content series with Cathay Pacific called Hong Kong State of Mind. The series featured Belinda Koo, founder of XYZ spin studio and Justin Sweeting, co-founder of Clockenflap Music and Arts Festival and lived on Cathay’s Life Well Travelled blog. It was featured in their social media and print channels. https://www.jordanasarah.com/work/cathay-pacific
- Sparking a Self Love Movement with MISSBISHA capsule collection conceptualized by and for women on the rise. I worked with the MISSBISH editorial team to position and plan the launch campaign for their first activewear capsule collection. The campaign asked influential women SOSUPERSAM, Kendra Bailey, Nikki Howard and Julie Schott (to name a few) how they commit to themselves every day. This culminated in a local popup in Hong Kong’s Central district. The collection has been spotted on Joan Smalls, Christina Milian and Madelaine Petsch.
- At the Intersection of Art and Science with Lab CollectiveA strategic consultancy built to serve brands in their creative expressions. LAB COLLECTIVE is my brand consultancy and creative collective. After developing the brand strategy, I partnered with Creative Director Derick van Wijk, Copywriter Emily Wordsworth and Web Designer Alan Li to help me bring the brand to life. https://www.jordanasarah.com/work/lab-collective
- Branding a Community with Asia Tatler’s Generation TThe Gen.T List recognises 400 leaders of tomorrow who are shaping Asia’s future. I was brought on by Hong Kong brand consultancy Untapped to work on the brand positioning, business model development and marketing plan for Generation T. In addition to developing insights from our conversations with list members, we worked alongside Brandon Edwards (design at Apple, previously Executive Creative director at Frog) to facilitate a two-day workshop that brought together the key stakeholders of Asia
+ View all
Brand Strategy InstructorGeneral Assembly
London, United KingdomFreelance
I instructed short-form brand strategy and communications strategy workshops in Hong Kong and will continue to do so in London. I also co-instructed the 10-week part-time Digital Marketing course for a diverse group of entrepreneurs, agency and corporate professionals. We covered topics such as business and customer strategy, social media strategy, data-driven marketing and analytics, paid marketing, content marketing, UX fundamentals, campaign planning & budgeting. General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, GA fosters a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love.
Strategy DirectorLAB COLLECTIVE
London, United KingdomFreelance
I started LAB COLLECTIVE in 2015 with the aim to help build, launch and grow brands that push culture forward via thoughtful strategic direction and beautifully executed creative work. Through this venture, I have partnered with brands, agencies, and creative studios alike. LAB COLLECTIVE was built to serve brands in their creative expressions. We chart your course, dream up the brightest future, and then — we get you there. We believe it takes equal parts strategy, creativity and a dash of magic to create the best brands. www.hellolabcollective.com / www.jordanasarah.com
- Design Thinking
- Brand Partnerships
- Campaign Planning
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Strategy
- Social Media
- Media Partnerships
- Content Strategy