Independent Graphic Designer and Art Director based in London with over ten years experience creating brands, launching new products and producing multi-channel marketing campaigns for some of the largest brands in the UK.
- The Discovery ChannelThe Discovery Channel wanted to reimagine their Discovery Kids License brand, which is a market leader in kids STEM products (Science, Tech, Engineering & Maths). The new brand #MINDBLOWN connects and pulls together the broadcast shows, the digital content and the consumer goods in a bold, graphic style.
- Utilita EnergyUtilita Energy—a new energy company competing against The Big Six. Utilita stand for more choice, more control and more power. The launch of their Flexipay service earlier this year uses emoji hands to help symbolise the strategy of power in customers’ hands, as well as communicating a series of marketing stories in a simple and engaging way.
- ITV House FestivalThe Soho House Group host a one day annual music and food festival with ITV being one of their main corporate sponsors. This hot ticket event sells out year on year, being a well-established highlight in much of the media’s social calendar, with numerous ITV talent attending. Working directly with ITV to create the overall look and feel of the event, which was to include the ITV tent area, a pre-festival branded lunch and promotional material leading up to the event.
- Heal's re-brandA re-brand of Heal’s, a furniture maker, a retailer and symbol of great British design for over two hundred years. Heal’s wanted to revisit their past and look at the logo that was used in 1930s when the business was originally named Heal & Son. Revisiting their heritage and history allowed Heal’s to better connect with its customers based on simple, clean and honest craftsmanship values.The main strategic and creative direction was to create a brand that connects Heal’s with the rich heritage,
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Picture Editing
- Logo Design
- Digital Design
BA (Hons) Graphic Design & PhotographyKingston College Of Art and Design
- Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom