H E L L O. I'm Lisa, a fully integrated conceptual copywriter. I've been dreaming up ideas and tinkering with words in the ad world for the past seven years. In that time I've worked on a variety of weird and wonderful FMCG, health and beauty, tech and sports brands. In short, I solve problems and make the resolution get heard, regardless of the budget, brand or deadline. Please get in touch email@example.com
- ORAJEL - FINGER FIGHTERSOrajel is one of the most powerful and instant toothache pain relief products around. The gel formula contains a powerful numbing ingredient, benzocaine, and is applied directly to the pain using your finger. The brand needed a campaign to cut through its category where painkilling pills are the go-to and other toothache related brands are well known and trusted. So, we created a fun and engaging campaign completely different to anything else in the category. The action quite literally heroe
- FEMFRESH - GIVE IT THE LOVE IT DESERVESWomen have lots of different products specially designed for the different areas of their body, but why are women not using a specially designed product, like femfresh, to wash their most intimate skin? Working with top fashion photographer PEROU we produced an educational campaign to get women thinking differently about their very special skin through a bold, bright, fun and non-apologetic campaign. The campaign got 4.9 million women talking, and 14.4% more women buying the product.
- BADOO – BIGGER THAN DATINGOn a mission to attract a younger audience and infiltrate the competitive UK market, Badoo underwent a huge redesign by simplifying and modernising the 10 year old app. I took on the lead role of developing and implementing a new tone of voice. Plus, worked closely with the in-house team to create a brand strap line and relaunch campaign to get one of the world’s biggest dating apps you’ve never heard of, heard.
- PEARL DROPS - LET YOUR TEETH DO THE TALKINGIn collaboration with MTV, Pearl Drops, sponsored their TV show 'Ex on the Beach'. Combining the naughty nature of the show and the beauty ethos of Pearl Drops, we created a collection of 5 and 10 second idents close up on beautiful, white teeth delivering cheeky chat up lines.
- BATITSE – PUMP UP THE VOLUMEWith an increasing number of competitors making noise, Batiste wanted to secure their position as the market leader of dry shampoo. Using Pixie Lott to front the campaign, we created a series of ads and online content that combined Pixie’s musical background with the transformational affects of Batiste. Whilst firmly positioning it as an important part to any daily beauty routine.
- GoustoDelicious dinners, we all crave them, but sometimes – in between overrun meetings, picking up the kids and not to mention having some sort of social life – there just isn’t enough time to cook a slap-up dish. Well, Gousto is the answer. Or so I found out whilst working with them to serve up a new tone of voice and help launch their first ATL campaign ‘Unbox possibility’. What started off as helping Gousto master their copy on a few social posts, turned into 6 months crafting scrumptious words a
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Proceive. Crave the best.How do you convince Mums to try your pregnancy supplement? Background Proceive is growing fast, putting them in direct competition with the biggest Goliath in the category; Pregnacare. Proceive is a vastly superior product, but they don’t have 30 years of history and huge incumbent status. Insight Mums are never more in tune with what their body needs, than when they are pregnant. Our idea Crave the best for your baby.1
London, United KingdomFreelance
Using my fully integrated creative background and wordsmith expertise, I work with a mixture of agencies to provide creative solutions for a variety of brands. Agencies since August: Live & Breathe. Creative Players. Stink Studios. Pablo London. MullenLowe. Vayner Media. Badoo.
+ Show more
- Digital Print Advertising
- Tone of Voice
- Presenting Pitching
- Print Integrated Campaigns
- Concept Delivery
- Art Direciton