A dynamic and ambitious creative, I am experienced in a variety of projects within the fashion and lifestyle markets. Skilled in creative concepting, creative direction, art direction, pre and post production, digital and print design, brand management, content strategy and creation, and strategic thinking. I am experienced in end to end involvement in all processes, from conception to final delivery.
- Zalando - Me. Unlimited. - SS18The first ever brand campaign for Zalando. A brand known for fashion functionality but lacking an emotional pull, we positioned the campaign around the freedom of choice the vast assortment gave customer to be able to express their unique personalities. It’s more than a passive message of ‘be who you are’, it’s about confidence, about ‘be who you want to be’. We cast 6 influential female figures, all diverse, interesting and extraordinary in their own right, and known for doing things their wa
- Furla - The Furla Society - SS19After over a year of working with Furla on The Furla Society, it was time to evolve the message. Character work and the personification of the bags remained the core of the concept, but the creative had a more authentic tone, coinciding with the launch of The Furla Society as a loyalty programme. We cast influential models with personality, confidence and striking looks, to carry the ‘be who you want to be’ message of the campaign. I was responsible for the campaign concept, art direction, film
- Furla - The Furla Society - Cruise 18-19A festive Furla tale of... Our 5th season of The Furla Society was built on irreverant tales based on the quintessential Christmas sentiments. Named by Italian Vogue as one of the ‘coolest Christmas campaigns for 2018’. I was responsible for the campaign concept, art direction, film narrative and scripts, managing all pre and post production for stills and film, and all digital and print design. Campaign stills - Stas May Campaign film - Andrew Rothschild
- Furla - The Furla Society - SS18The second season of The Furla Society. Having set the tone for the brand with Cruise 17-18, we pushed the concept further to be more playful, irreverent and fun - bringing the personification to the entire environment in a hyper real, magical way. I was responsible for the campaign concept, art direction, film narrative and scripts, and managing all pre and post production for stills and film, and all digital and print design. Campaign stills - Stas May Campaign film - Andrew Rothschild B-Rol
- M&S - Dressing the Nation - AW19A step change for M&S, a brand on every highstreet and loved across the nation. Having had a tricky few years in the style stakes, and losing market share, the campaign aimed to propel M&S into a fresher, younger and more fashionable direction. With a large, diverse cast, we created a snapshot of British women, alongside female-insight-led copy in our large scale print campaign, that outperformed expectations in the sales and the style perceptions stakes. I was responsible for the campaign co
- Furla - The Furla Society - Cruise 17-18The brief was to create a digital first campaign to refresh the brand, following on from several seasons of campaigns which lacked the warmth, optimism and playfulness of the brand and their products. Led by the narrative filled films, the client was so impressed with the work and change in direction they ran the campaign above the line. A concept rooted in the product - fun, bold and colourful bags - and inspired by the boundless self-expression empowered by the rise of social media, The Furl
Associate Creative DirectorODD London
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Lead creative working with the ECD and founder on M&S clothing and home, creating ATL and BTL campaigns for AW19, Per Una, Christmas and SS20 - working across all channels from TV, print, social and digital. The AW19 womenswear campaign resulted in a dramatically improved style perception, which translated into target smashing sales. Christmas was extremely well received by press and consumers alike, with unique media buys such as a singing Metro Wrap creating a buzz. The TV ad made the competitive 'YouTubes top 10 ads of 2019' list. Often juggling multiple projects at once, my role includes creative concepting and strategic insight, presenting to clients and stakeholders, art direction on set, pre and post production, print and digital design, and overseeing a team of Art Directors and designers, working alongside another ACD and Copywriter and Strategy Director.
Freelance Senior CreativeBendon Lingerie
- Sydney, AustraliaFreelance
Running the creative output for Bendon Lingerie in-house, responsible for creating and overseeing all design work, and managing a team of creatives and content creators. I also worked with the management team to redefine their brand position, look and feel, and tone of voice in a new brand guidelines document, and implemented it across their instore, online and social channels.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Digital Design
- Brand Management
- Art Direction
- Film Production
- Brand Strategy
- Web Design