An experienced Creative Art Director with 24 years in-depth knowledge in retail, editorial and advertising. An expert in answering client briefs and delivering engaging content through leadership, strong commercial and brand understanding, storytelling, art direction and design. Extensive shoot experience, shoot production, team management, budgets and working directly with clients. Experienced in working with insight teams and delivering customer focused content across local and international markets across digital, print and in-store.
- Mini SuperstylesWe created a 'top trump like' campaign within our 'inspire me' section on the website to showcase different outfitting ideas depending on the weather. We showed hero pieces to wear now, layer later and treasure forever (or pass on to a sibling). This worked well for all markets. Swiping left gave you ideas what to add for cooler weather days and swiping right gave you outfitting ideas for warmer weather.
- Swing into Spring with Mini Boden 10A concept to showcase 10 new and exciting products for Spring. Each product had its own personality which we brought to life with illustrated numbers. Our Mini models literally swing into the new season wearing our top 10 designs. Every shot has the cohesion of the backdrop and swing so all the attention’s on the product and the momentum of our children. Copy focuses on the unique features and benefits of each product. This went into print, online and retail.
- Style Up Your Summer with Look Magazine and MalibuThe 'Style Up Your Summer' campaign put Malibu at the heart of a great summer by giving readers the inside track on the latest fashion and beauty trends, the coolest cocktails to be seen drinking and the hottest places to go. All of this was brought to them by bloggers - the newest players in the fashion industry - and their favourite magazine. A mini-mag launched the partnership in June. Content included: tips, beauty trends, cocktail recipes, Malibutique promotion, vouchers, A-Z summer guide.
Projects credited in
- Boden Christmas campaign - A joyful messTHE BRIEF: Putting the brand at the heart, drive stand out multi-channel experiences for new & existing customers, pushing sales of the new Christmas range. CAMPAIGN CONCEPT: Christmas comes with it’s own issues of dressing. You’re not just expected to look fabulous, but have to do that whilst making Christmas happen. We’re going to show that we understand the immense pressures that Christmas mounts on mums, whilst inspiring her to put on the dress that makes her feel fabulous, despite the Ch
- Boden SS18 Jump in campaignTHE BRIEF: An integrated Womens and Childrenswear campaign, across all markets, creating an emotional connection with customers at this time. The holistic creative idea should deliver consistency across our customer touch points; catalogue, website, email, social, our digital channels and in stores. It should re-engage Boden’s existing customers as well as attract new ‘younger’ customers – surprise & delighting them with what the Brand has to offer. CAMPAIGN CONCEPT: The moment must set a mood
Senior Art DirectorDebenhams
London, United KingdomFull Time
Sitting in the marketing role I am responsible for delivering campaign photography for online, instore and social media. I am responsible for fulfilling a brief, concepting and art directing photography across adult fashion, kidswear, homes and still life. I work closely with the design, visual merchandising, press and social media teams to deliver engaging photographic and creative solutions to support the strategy and drive sales in-store and online in the UK and across all international markets.
Associate Creative DirectorBoden
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for leading the development of creative concepts, stories, ideas and executions for multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring that they delivered on business, brand strategy and tone of voice across Mini Boden for print, online and retail. Restructured departments, developed and lead strong direction in graphics, photography, video, locations, castings and worked across several cross platform campaigns. I led the creative development process of content creation working closely with the Product, Merchandise, Brand, Marketing, Digital, Social and Retail teams. Ensured we delivered customer focused content for UK and international markets for print, retail, online and social media.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Art Direction
- Creative Concepting