An experienced through the line creative director whose speciality is digitally focused, yet whose experience has taken digital ideas into all content forms; television, experiential, events, digital out of home, ambient, guerrilla, press and poster. A passionate and strategic creative thinker at the top-level idea generation stage, but one who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty through the entire production process. An experienced art-director/creative writer and film-maker as well as experimental digital pioneer.
- SKIN SOCIAL 'Powered by Simple'After negative comments were scraped from social media such as "I'm ugly", "I've got zitz", and more powerfully "I hate my look. I want to die". We decided on behalf of Simple to engage with our audience demographic, teenage girls on the platforms they engaged with on their terms, not Unilever's. So with the help of 'influencer' Zoella' we put together 'SkinSocial'. A publishing platform on Tumblr, for 'teens', by 'teens'. It won IPA's 'best use of social media', 'best use of digital' & runner
- British Airways 'T5 Is working today'After a 'hiccup' at the much awaited launch of BA's flagship Terminal 5, a campaign was launched to demonstrate all bugs had been fixed to defuse any negative PR. We literally asked passengers 'how is T5 making you feel today?' and they were able choose from a range of emotions from very negative through to very positive. These emotions were fed live to our site where the data grew and shrank the words based on frequency of selection. This was then fed live into media units including digital out
- Dove '#BeautyIsEverywhere'Part of the pitch winning idea created at Havas for the entire Dove brand's digital work globally. The idea had to surpass the 'Real Women' campaign and create an idea that could have engage and excite socially bringing the brand into the conversation where the women were interacting with platforms on their terms. Not at a brand website! The idea, #beautyiseverywhere, became a publishing platform for women to embrace beauty. In all its guises. 'Dancers' the film took the beauty conversation ri
- BetMonkey 'A Complete Casino Brand from Strategy to Production'BetMonkey, an online Casino briefed me to consult with them on the entire brand directly with client. From initial strategy we needed a point of difference so I suggested 'A casino with a conscience'. They also needed stand out in a cluttered marketplace so to bring that strategy to life a brand personality was developed: 'Chadwell' the monkey, whose role was to impart 'Bet Wisdom' to the audience in a comedic and memorable way, but also who encouraged better betting and more importantly knowin
- Peugeot RCZ 'Capture the Thrill'An ambitious DOOH project which took over entire high profile train stations and London sites both with synchronised digital units surrounded by enormous bespoke vinyl graphics tailored for each specific site. At the hero station commuters were invited to capture the thrill on there mobile phones when the 'RCZ' passed through the giant 9 screen display at hero station - Euston. If successful they could earn a free track day test drive.
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Advert Creation
- Problem Solving