I am a confident, hardworking, and extremely motivated individual who thrives on working a fast paced, dynamic environment. I enjoy taking on tasks both individually and as part of a team, to convey unique innovative ideas along with learning from others, with all tasks done in a professional and efficient manner. With experience of working to tight deadlines and schedules I am capable of multitasking and staying calm under pressure. Furthermore, I would describe myself as having a mature outlook and excellent communication skills. I would welcome any opportunity to work within the marketing industry in order to acquire new skills, which will be transferable to my future career along with expanding my knowledge within the marketing industry as it is an area, which I am extremely fond of and regularly follow.
- NikeUK- Run With Hart What better motivation than to combine running with comedy. Comedy legend, Kevin Hart kick started his 5k (2016) in 15 countries in the streets of London. With aim to inspire his fans to get fit in the new year, whether you walked, jogged or ran it was oppotunity to get out there. The 5k hosted in Battersea gave 1000 runners to join the movement and to kick start Kevin Harts challange. The front man himself ran alongside the runners and even cheered and high fived every runner until the last pe
- Sirens FC Create Underwater Shoot in a Paddling PoolOur Hackney-based football team, Sirens FC wanted to do something a bit different for our kit launch (for less than £200), and the results are quite ridiculous! The shoot took place inside Pillars Brewery in Walthamstow, where our whole team took a freezing cold plunge into a common garden paddling pool - with such a hilarious contrast to the end result, we thought we'd share with you as could be of interest to a wider audience. "The idea came when we decided to take the game off the pitch to
- NikeUK Tech Pack ArmouryThe Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Armoury was an immersive experience, which tested the Tech Fleece Aeroloft Collectiion and eight new Sneakerboots against the weather elements (snow, wind, and rain). Hosted in a secret location in the heart of Soho, media and influencers got the opportunity to go though an unique and educational journey. With the primary aim to showcase and educate the Aerolofe collection product benefits, this immersive experience elevated the innovative features, showing to func
- NikeUK- Unlimited London In the run up to the 2016 Olympics, NikeUK hosted various cross-category activations, bringing the olympic fever to the streets of London. Fromcustomisations in the SNKRSCUBE, to track night take overs at Truman Brewery to even shutting down Regent Street. Yes you read right SHUT DOWN regent street. This was a truely unforgettable send off for Nike's British elite athletes before the Rio Olympic Games 2016. The parade consisted of 200 members of the public who emerked on the parade up Regent
- NikeUK Air Max Day 2016 The 27th March is a special date in a sportwear consumers calenders.. Air Max Day. In the build up to the 3rd year of celebrating london's staple sneaker, a series of experiences in Nike Town and media partnerships were kick started. With Nike Town London essentially becoming the hub of Air Max Day, filled with unique experiences and services for consumers and media. For the first time consumers had the opportunity to become part of the HTM collaboration through the NIKEiD service, which could
- Nike SB Euro Series: London AMNike SB London AM was the second stops of the 2016 Nike SB London AM at BaySixty6 Skatepark was the second stop of the 2016 European Series. This gave the skating community a oppotunity to show off their crazy skills and gave the Super Final winner a one way to ticket to the Berlin Open. The competition was held at the recently refitted BaySixty6 and was one of the best skateboarding experiences of the year.
Projects credited in
- Remastered Arsenal 20/21 kit for The Black CurriculumReally pleased with my most recent project, a 1 of 1 remastered Arsenal jersey with the names and faces of influential Black figures in education. I was approached by London based women's football team Sirens F.C. who asked me to donate a signed print to raise money for Kick it Out and The Black Curriculum. They also gave me the opportunity to produce this kit thanks to support from adidas. I wanted to showcase a mix of academic figures and pop culture icons to showcase the wide tapestry of pe
London, United KingdomInternship
During my work placement year for Nike UK, I experienced a year of huge learnings and built vast knowledge on the various different elements of marketing communications and media. Not only working closely with internal stakeholders, but building relationships with external stakeholders - such as Freuds and Exposure - helping me to connect with the media world and learn about the management of influencer relationships. This has enabled me to network and create relationships with individuals at Nike UK and influential people outside of Nike UK at multiple media events. I’ve had the pleasure of managing unique experiences (such as Presto partnerships, London AM & Euroseries) which have allowed me to experience the best of Nike and build my confidence + leadership skills. Managing both agencies and their expectations has also enabled me to hugely develop team working skills, my communication and organisation; which has made me feel empowered in my role. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES • To provide assistance and extra support on projects and plans primarily across the Football category and secondly across Running, Women’s Training and Nike Sportswear. • To support several product launches, providing assistance with event management, athlete shoot management, media relations etc bring an authentic young voice and POV. • Involvement in media relations planning, creative strategy, issues management. • Support the PR director and communications team with overall essential administration support including finance and team processes. • Overall management and ownership of x-category product ordering process.
Sales AssistantOFFICE SHOES
- Bournemouth, United KingdomFull Time
In this role I have gained further key skills in customer connection, spending time with each individual customer to build a key relationship with them and the company, along with encouraging sales. Furthermore, I have also learnt how to adapt my customer service to each unique customer to ensure that I capture the correct items for each different personality. Additionally, built and educated myself with a knowledgeable fact file of the brand and the available stock. Showing great product knowledge skills. Lastly appointed as a buddy to new staff offering guidance and help to make them feel comfortable in a new work environment.
- Mail Chimp
- Commercial Awareness
- 11. Photoshop
- Event Organisation
- Social Meda Strategy
- Apple Keynote
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
BSc (Hons) Marketing is a distinctive blend of skills which, will enable me to think critically about marketing scenarios and make informed strategic decisions that are finically aware, whilst also having a deeper understanding of communications theory and practice. Final year units include, relationship marketing, international management, and developing strategies for global markets which all gave me valuable insights into various elements of the marketing industry