Designer since 8 years, I have worked in a wide range of projects, from Football World Cups to Conferences, I have designed and produced events based in Europe, United States and Russia. From the first draft of the design process to the final build-out elements, I am involved in the project. I always think my designs with the technicality that is implies and like to work closely with all the people involved in its realization. Passionate by design and technologies, I take inspiration from the world around me.
- BLOOMBERG / VANITYFAIR - LONDON 2018Bloomberg Philanthropies and Vanity Fair hosted together their first Climate Exchange Summit, bringing together leaders of all scenes to discuss the impact of Climate Change and Community Challenges. They gathered 160 VIPS for a very special dinner with live entertainments and talks around climatic matters, followed by an after-party.
- VISA / FIFA - WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018The Marriott Novy Arbatt Hotel was taken over and turned into a Visa hotel welcoming guests from all around the world for a month long hospitality program. During this time, Visa's consumers enjoyed the opportunity to go and see Football World Cup games and from activities to activations, everything was created to give them the most memorable experience.
- VISA / FIFA - WORLD CUP 2018 RUSSIACLIENT PROGRAM Take over of the Tchaikovsky Ballroom at the Four Seasons hotel in Moscow to host a one week hospitality. During a week, VISA will invite their most prestigious clients and partners, and gave them the opportunity to see the semi-final and final of the football World Cup, but also to experience Russia, its culture and taste.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Visa World Cup Russia 2018 hospitality lounge - Marriott, Moscow | Indigo Hotel, St. PetersburgVisa is the Official Payment Services partner of FIFA. As a FIFA partner for over 10 years, Visa committed to enhancing the experience for fans across the globe during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. To support this commitment, Shiraz deployed innovative hospitality and technology solutions through meticulously curated experiences across three venues. This was my first production with Shiraz Creative where I acted as the agencies Project Manager. We applied a full overlay to the Marriott, Mosco
- Bloomberg / Vanity Fair 'Climate Exchange' - London 2018Bloomberg Philanthropies and Vanity Fair hosted together their first Climate Exchange Summit, bringing together leaders of all scenes to discuss the impact of Climate Change and Community Challenges. They gathered 160 VIPS for a very special dinner with live entertainments and talks around climatic matters, followed by an after-party. I acted as account and project manager for the creative agency. We were tasked with creating a dinner and party for 180 guests which could be assembled between t
Mid level DesignerShiraz Creative
London, United KingdomFull Time
Event 3d designer at Shiraz Cteative, London UK Work on various events such as the Worldcup in Moscow, Corporate events, talk-shows, conferences. My roles: .Participate in project brainstorming .Travel for site visits with clients, venue managers and vendors .Create a concept according to the brand guideline and identity .Create a design proposal on budget .Deliver high quality renders and proposals to the clients .Creation of Cad plans and technical package to send to the vendors .Choice of materials .Work with vendors to obtain engineering drawings, and manage the build process .Work closely with the experiential team to develop the user experience and the look of the activations .Sourcing all decor and furniture elements .Participate in production meetings .Oversee the decor installation and loadout process on-site.
Free Lance designer and producerKULTURSHOT
- Copenhagen, DenmarkFreelance
Freelance designer and event planner, Copenhagen .Creation of visual identity for music events companies .Event decor fabrication an installation .Event Logistic
+ Show more
- 3ds Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Brand Activation
- Stage Design
- Project Management
- Production Management
- Interactive Design
- Experiential Activations