Passionate about culture, quantifiable brand content and a specialist with digital platforms. I focus on creating strategies to achieve audience growth through digital performance across video led campaigns. For the past 9 years I’ve been navigating brands connected to trends particularly in the culture, film and media industry.
- VICE x All 4 Launch | Brand PartnershipVICE TV launched on All 4 in 2018 and in support of its partnership, VICE drove hype and excitement amongst new and existing audiences using a range of custom assets encouraging tune in to their shows on the All 4 VOD platform. Since the launch of the first collection of VICE shows on All 4, a content strategy was put in place across multi-channel platforms to promote the brand partnership and drive audiences to the VOD platform. In Q1 digital activity, running drove 23M+ impressions and12.1M
- The Imaginarium Studios | 'Imagine This' CampaignInspired by the experimental processes of Andy Serkis’ performance capture studio, who needed a slick and stylish website to raise their brand profile. Pitched to refresh the online platform through multi-purpose concepts and visual journeys that feature organic 3D forms and immersive user journey ideas through key technology qualities. The idea was to address a website that was light and fast – capable of processing high quality imagery and videos. Ensuring the movement of the site evoked the physicality of motion capture, focusing on portfolio projects such as The Planet of The Apes, The Hobbit, Lord of The Rings and recently released The Tempest. In addition up to the launch, a social and content strategy was employed alongside primary SM channels to release recent campaign ‘Imagine This’, developing a careers profile within the cutting edge tech industry to attract upcoming talent.
- Etihad Airways | Re-Imagine CampaignGlobal travel provider Etihad Airways was seeking to amplify their reach through the ‘Re-Imagine’ summer sale campaign featuring Nicole Kidman. With the digital SEO team at P1C, I developed rich content with driven SEO practices to amplify their audience reach. After evolving a rich understanding of their diverse audience, interests, lifestyles and motivations, we created a long-term SEO strategy which shifted the landscape of search engine algorithms. I collaborated with SEO managers to create shareable, sticky content that embodied the Etihad brand whilst providing a lasting value to consumers. Producing media from travel videos, to interesting ‘where to’ guides, and timeless historic blogs on the culture of Etihad’s top destinations, all created with amplification in mind. All content was keyword optimised and specialised for consumers and trends. Targeting anything from the avid luxury sight-seeker to the busy business traveler. With optimal efforts, we conducted research on age, gender, location and lifestyle interests to find out more about where our audience hang out ‘online’. Strategic placement of content online created high authority domain backlinks, which translated into targeted website clicks (3.2% CTR). These ensured search engine rankings for specific terms such as ‘luxury travel’ attracted more relevant, and engaged traction organically.
- Veuve Clicquot | Click for Cliquot Campaign I was part of the agency team at P1C pitching and producing for the Verve Cliquot gifting app, first of its kind in the food and beverage industry. A concept built around gifting recipients notified of their gift via a simple SMS or email, making the champaign gift redeemable instantly to the chosen recipient. The apps interface required to be bold and refined into luxury gold elements, adoring closely to Verve Cliquot’s strict brand guidelines. Presented in a contemporary format familiar to the brand’s forward thinking ethos, the use of simple UX to eye-catching icons and imagery made it all more apparent. The app was developed around the campaign concept of Valentines Day 2015. Simply buying a bottle of champagne on V DAY should make toasting your romance expense a little more exciting, with the soft launch driving over 4,000+ downloads.
- Frazer The Star & Thirty Six Thousand DominoesAustrian Domino artists partnered up with The Penthouse at Canaletto London to create something rather spectacular. Casting one Great Dane, thirty-six thousand dominoes and 16 Austrian domino artists from around the world. A campaign which made the magic unfold in an impressive series of videos in London’s best dressed Penthouse. This campaign saw 500K+ views across SM platforms and increased engagement by 64% across the set lead generation KPI’s to a targeted luxury demographic. Here, with my team at Socrates we created a radical campaign honed in by various filming narratives to demonstrate a mesmerising journey through this incredible luxury building. Owning the message of intricate design and Canaletto’s unique architecture through a seamless and captivating video campaign.
- Acclaimed British Photographer Alistair Morrison + musician Roger Daltrey (The Who) | The Adoration – Searching For Apollo.This 3-month activation campaign revealed the debut launch of the Canaletto London Gallery in Old Street which hosted its first exhibition in April 2018. Previewed at the V&A last year, The Adoration Trilogy - Searching for Apollo exhibited in its new concrete home to showcase 70 of the most iconic rock legends from the past 5 decades photographed by Alistair Morrison. Here, we worked on the behind the scenes footage filming in Canaletto Gallery the production of this instalation and an exclusive interview of Alistair - all teaser videos for the #adorationtrilogy campaign to amplify the gallery opening across SM channels. Working with Alistair's artwork brought together creative London crowds which all love to celebrate culture, art and music. The photography installation featured Sir Paul McCartney, Ray Davies, Rod Stewart, Billy Idol, Ozzy Osbourne, Iggy Pop, Alice Cooper, George Clinton, Bruce Springsteen, Smokey Robinson, James Taylor, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, Ringo Starr and many more legends.
+ View all
Digital Account StrategistSocrates Communications
- London, United KingdomFull Time
As part of the digital team at Socrates I was responsible for developing strategies for brands and partnerships, design for web, and innovative installations for exhibitions in the design, architecture and arts space. Building relationships and results for the following brands and partnerships: Condé Nast, Victoria's Secret, Canaletto London & Gallery, Wallpaper* Magazine, WIRED Magazine, UN Studios, De Zeen Magazine, Alistair Morrison Photography and Sotogrande Grand Prix. Here I managed everything digital, my role focused on audience growth and implementing client strategies which were defined by a key set of KPIs for each project or digital campaign. I oversaw content and paid media strategies, with bespoke adjectives to aid in growth for new, or existing online platforms. I delivered projects on platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn, from exploring campaign landing pages, web builds, apps, to product launches on social with specific user targeting methods and storytelling content. I analysed campaign performances by delivering bespoke analytical reports that dug deeper into improving the overall business strategy, making adjustments creatively, from display assets, daily social content, copy/messaging and clever UX decisions for better usability and seamless online experiences. I worked daily with all aspects of paid media including PPC, re-marketing, display, programmatic and social ads, with a track record in delivering successful digital campaigns. As a hybrid account manager / producer, I was also lucky to collaborate with film-makers, photographers, artists, and illustrators to ensure every client brief was a special opportunity - both online and offline.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Account Management
- Brand Management
- Client Services
- Project Management
- Web Interface Design
- PPC Advertising
- PPC Strategy
- Digital Advertising
- Paid Advertising
- Social Content Strategy
- Advertising Content
- Brand Content
- Website Analysis
- Website Development
- Data Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Content SEO
- SEO Optimisation
- Content Distribution
Advertising and Art DirectionUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
During my time at UAL I worked to develop concepts for campaigns maximising creativity on photography and film shoots. I explored principles of art direction in advertising, brand placement, editorial, fashion, design, and photography. Working on visual direction, including semiotics and the importance of analysing contemporary trends for campaigns.
Advanced Diploma in Digital MarketingGeneral Assembly
- London, United Kingdom
- Focussing on setting business goals defined by audience culture and expectations, while utilising different types of content to tell a story and repurposing content for different channels to maximise online visibility. I also studied the important role of data metrics, KPI's and the difference between vanity, leading, diagnostic and business performance metrics. - Exploring key elements of storytelling and implementing these models across brand content, while developing actionable social media strategies for multi-channel platforms and exploring visual designs for editorialised content. - Practising lead generation across Adword campaigns that work for user acquisition while exploring A/B testing strategies to maximise conversion rates. I also learned how to optimise UX focusing on the design, functionality, and effectiveness of landing pages. While exploring alternative growth hacking techniques on utilising data and behavioural audience traits to gain retention and advocacy across brands.
+ Show more