I'm a designer and illustrator who likes to create meaningful and fun products, as well as being an avid animator and product photographer. I believe collaboration, hard work, curiosity and a great sense of humour leads to creating successful and exciting work. My specialties lie within: Branding & Identity Digital Design & Marketing Creative Development Content Creation (Social Media)
- Orluna Re-Brand and Web DesignOrluna believe the right lighting doesn't just transform a space but also the mood of those within it. And while you may not know their name, you're likely to know their work. Their uplights and downlights grace countless businesses, hotels, high-end retail spaces and residences worldwise. The challenge? How to maintain market leader status in a sector lacking new customers, whilst also combating the risk of commoditisation and the resulting threat of undercutting. Our answer? A complete repos
- Simple: Teen Ready to PlayTeen girls are on a journey of discovery, experimenting with their make-up trying to find their look. Our Teens don’t take themselves too seriously – they have a giggle, send a Snapchat, and wipe it away feeling good. They’re ready to give the next look a go knowing Simple has their back so they can keep experimenting as much as they like. We quickly realised teens don't actually like taking their make-up off, but they do love experimenting with their looks, so we worked closely with instafamou
- Simple x Little MixOff the back of the successful campaign 'Simple: Ready to play' Unilever briefed us to develop a new campaign with a similar output of the insight: 'Teen girls are on a journey of discovery, experimenting with their make-up trying to find their look. Our Teens don’t take themselves too seriously – they have a giggle, send a Snapchat, and wipe it away feeling good. They’re ready to give the next look a go knowing Simple has their back so they can keep experimenting as much as they like'. We team
- John Frieda Weightless Wonder CampaignIn the latest evolution of our John Frieda global work we launched the magical new range, Weightless Wonder. It’s a product range designed specifically for women with frizzy and fine hair who need a lightweight smoothing solution. From TVC, to OOH, online content, digital spots in gyms, and social amplification online, the 360 #weightnomore launch campaign combined the stylish chic world of beauty, with real influencer women to tell the world about this unique new wonder product.
- John Frieda Masterbrand and Social Content30 years ago, the John Frieda brand was created with a core range of products designed just for specific hair types. Frizz Ease for out-of-control curls, Sheer Blonde to brighten dull, and Luxurious Volume to turn fine hair into big, bouncy blow dries. So when, in 2018, we globally repositioned the brand, it was key to differentiate them from their key competitor’s by taking them back to what John Frieda, (and only John Frieda) can truly stand for; the transformation of challenging hair types.
- Olay Social ContentOff the back of our success with other beauty brands, we began working with Olay after coming to us with less than 10,000 followers on their UK social account. Their original content being repurposed above the line content re-used for social, we realised we needed to take create more beautiful, product educational content that gave their followers a reason to follow them, create brand awareness and develop a relationship with their consumers. After a course with the London School of Photograph
+ View all
Freelance DesignerSteph Martin LTD
London, United KingdomFreelance
After working freelance on top of my full-time roles for the past few years I took the plunge into full time self-employment. I spent some time between November 2019 and February 2020 travelling and illustrating on the go. Since returning I have worked for the likes of the World Health Organisation, The Cabinet Office, Budweiser, Mahabis Luxury Slippers, Diet Coke, John Frieda and Olay, among a range of smaller business' and individual clients.
- Parsons Green, London SW6, UKFull Time
Whilst working at Brave I took on the challenge of updating our client's outdated and ingrained reputation presented online, bringing them forward in social and providing them with forward thinking and adaptable online brand guidelines to work too. In this time we increased their audience by 50%. Alongside this I worked on creating all product photography and photo editing. Other work included: a lighting brand web build, winning pitch for P&G brand and subsequently winning their social retainer based on our work mentioned previously, as well as various digital pieces and animation work.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Creative Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Graphic Art
Creative Media Technology BSc (Hons)Leeds Beckett University
Leeds, United Kingdom
One year studying BA Marketing before deciding to delve into the more creative side of the industry and transferring to BSc Creative Media Technology. My background within Marketing helped enhance my knowledge working with design thinking as well as the more commercial projects. The Creative Media Technology course taught me the skills within Graphic Design, Front-end Development and Videography, working with software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Flash, 3ds Max and Sublime (HTML, CSS). I graduated with a First Class Honours.