I'm a multidisciplinary designer who loves designing meaningful and innovative digital solutions with experience in UI/UX design, animation, branding and print. I've been fortunate to work with a variety of clients such as UEFA, HVM Catapult, Girlguiding, British Safety Council, Kennedys Law and UCL.
- High Value Manufacturing Catapult - Maximising a limited brand identity in the digital realmInsight: High Value Manufacturing Catapult (HVM Catapult) is an organisation established by Innovate UK to promote research and development. It is the go-to place for advanced manufacturing technologies in the UK. The organisation’s website needed to be updated in a number of aspects, including functionality, visual impact and user experience. Users were quickly losing interest and leaving the site due to difficulties with navigation and finding the right content. We were tasked to help bring mo
- Buttonless - Reimagine drag & drop for sharing on webInsight: Social sharing is an important part of web browsing, yet our experiences across multiple websites is fragmented. A universal solution has not yet been discovered. Different browsers lead to different user-flows and the user needs a much more coherent experience that allows them to embrace their requirement of multiple social platforms.
- Girlguiding Shop - Designing a new web shop experience.Insight: Girlguiding is the UK’s largest girls-only youth organisation. Founded in 1910, Girlguiding is a charitable organisation that supports the development and well-being of young women. Feedback on their e-commerce site highlighted that it was straightforward to use but that it needed to be updated. Girlguiding needed an engaging, contemporary online shop that demonstrated their brand proposition of providing quality products from a trusted source. Collaborated with Design Director Will Krü
- NewsIQ - Telling a compelling story.Insight: News IQ was launched in December 2017 by its US parent company News Corporation (News Corp). It is a platform that allows advertisers to build a deeper "psychological connection" with readers and drive "emotional loyalty". Their original site was no more than a single page with no functionality. We were tasked to help redesign the site so that visitors can quickly understand the purpose of News IQ and the value it can provide to their business. I worked with Senior Designer James Gree
- British Safety Council - Evolve brand identity for digital platform.Insight: The British Safety Council is one of the world’s leading health and safety organisations founded in 1957. They went through rebrand in 2013. Since then as the charity grew, they're increasing demand of their digital platform and needed to engage more with their audience. We were commissioned to enhance the user experience and modernise the look and feel of their website.
- University of Nottingham, Ningbo China - Appealing to prospective studentsInsight: The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China in 2004. They were struggling to compete with their rivals in the digital landscape. Their visual language had become cluttered and inconsistent, their information architecture (IA) needed to be updated and their unique selling point that had become lost. We were commissioned to create a design solution that would appeal to their prospective students and potentially influenc
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Market Research SocietyInitial work done for a redesign of the Market Reseach Society (MRS) site. I set about creating a more open, inviting layout which could utilise a lot of large panels and bold colours which would give the client flexibility in promoting a range of content. Working with Precedent’s Creative Director Steven Bennet Day, I looked at ways to highlight the importance of market research for businesses within the homepage header. For example, research that helped to shape a political campaign or help a
- PrecedentPrecedent is a digital experience agency based in London and Hong Kong. Towards the end of 2017 I worked with their Creative Director, Steven Bennet Day, on a new tone of voice for the agency that was more modern and appealing for potential clients. The new tone of voice was to be carried out across all of Precedent’s marketing channels: from social accounts to decks and newsletters. I predominantly worked on the UX and UI of the site which was to inform the rest of the marketing materials (ta
+ Show more
- Interactive Design
- Web Interface Design
- UI Design
Life & Spirit of the CourseCardiff Metropolitan UniversityThis is awarded to the student who has contributed most to the studio ethos, has taken most of the advantage of the opportunities here and taken the well-being of others into consideration.