- Genevieve & Co.Genevieve & Co. is a platform and a marketplace located in Vancouver, that connects conscious consumers with like-minded brands while also educating women on the concept of sustainable living. The brief consisted in creating a new identity and style guidelines for the brand, ensuring a cohesive and consistent communication across all platforms.
- Ruby JackRuby Jack is a designer, stylist and recording artist. Her paintings are recreations of her musical compositions, which have in turn become the basis for her current jewellery collections. For the launch of the new collection “SIA”, the brief was creating a fashion editorial to highlight key pieces. The aim of the project was having a space within the website, where the customer could see a preview of the collection and spend some time navigating through the different sections.
- Paloma WoolPaloma Wool is a multidisciplinary creative project that brings together artists to collaborate on the making of each collection. Founded by Paloma Lanna, the aim of the brand is creating timeless pieces, produced locally in Barcelona that remain detached from the seasons of the fashion industry. The brief was creating some fashion editorials to be able to show and shop the new collections in a different way. A set of marketing emails was created as well to support the landing pages and generat
- New Look - A Date NightNew Look Daily is a platform for editorial content that educates and inspires on fashion and trends. A way to create a conversation with the customer offering daily editorial content that reacts to cultural news, stories and events. “A date night” is a fashion editorial created while working at New Look for Valentine's Day, the main purpose of the page was driving sales by inspiring people showing them different ways to dress up depending on the plan for this occasion.
- Stripped Health MagazineStripped Health Magazine is a publication that promotes healthy living in a fun, exciting and extravagant form. Their aim is to educate and influence mental, physical and sociological change by providing life-changing information coming straight from top industry experts around the globe. The project consisted in art direction and design of the whole first issue. Work focused on typography and layout, mixed with graphic elements.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- OFFICE Shoes - Get FreshNew year, new you! 2017's opening campaign for OFFICE shoes was inspired by the concept of new beginnings & fresh starts. The aim of the scheme was to compliment the feelings of optimism that we all feel at the beginning of each year. The art direction is based around using 'tongue-in-cheek' props such as fresh milk bottles or fruit which then, accompanied with vibrant backdrops further evoke the feelings of 'newness' and positivity. The graphic styling surrounding the images takes influence fr
- Offspring - 20th AnniversaryThroughout 2016, London based trainer retailer Offspring turned 20 years old and celebrated their milestone in a variety of different ways. Over the years, Offspring has built and maintained strong relationships with various international sports brands. These partnerships have allowed the retailer to flourish within the Sneakerhead culture and subsequently prompted various collaborations throughout its 20 years. Offspring set out to create 12 new collaboration trainers with the most relevant br
Digital DesignerOFFICE SHOES
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Weekly update of the website. Design of landing pages and online assets in collaboration with brands such as (Nike, Converse, UGG, Vans). Email design (HTML/CSS). Seasonal creative concepts for online and in store campaigns.
+ Show more
- Digital Design
- Web Design
- Interaction Design
- Web Interface Design
- UI Design
- UX Design
- User Experience
- User Testing