I'm a business and brand strategist with over 3 years of experience working within startups in growth-oriented roles. As an experimental strategist, my main goal is to conceptualise overlooked ideas and data points to form valuable insights that positively influence modern society, and thus make people feel like they belong. My work has often been celebrated for its connection to community and acceptance.
- Adidas NMD_During my time at Intermarketing Agency (https://intermarketing.com/), Adidas asked us to create campaigns for both print and film advertising for their new NMD shoe. The clients wanted the feel of the ad to be around movement and speed. Below was the idea I had created for the campaign.
- CommuniTEAAge UK set us a brief asking us to create a digital product that addresses loneliness /social isolation in ageing Londoners. We didn't only want to just focus on addressing loneliness, but rather how we could potentially alleviate it as a whole. We eventually came up with 'CommuniTEA' which is an online website that hosts a range of different activities the ageing population can attend. The activities are extremely broad and can range anything from gardening to Zumba dance classes. The ince
- Loop AppLoop App is a platform where you can create a range of different events all from your smartphone device. In under 1 minute, you can gather people together and create events such as hosting a party, catching up with friends over coffee, and meeting up for group study sessions. At Loop, we know handling parties can sometimes be a hassle. That's why our A.I co-host, 'Airis' handles everything! 'Airis' handles everything from sending invites, cost splitting, calendar syncing and directions. Pred
- Mercure Hotels - (Christmas Brochure Copy)During my time at Intermarketing Agency, I worked alongside my creative director on 'Mercure Hotels' Christmas brochure for their upcoming festive events. As well as the copy you see, our company design team had also created a series of complementary content and images all mass-producing 'Mercure Hotels' Christmas campaign for 2018.
- Good News PlatformJournalist-run page dedicated to sharing and celebrating ONLY good news. There is a direct correlation between the amount of negative news we absorb and our mood, self-esteem and mental health. The Good News Platform was created to exclusively showcase good news in our community and thus uplift the spirit of many.
+ View all
- London, United KingdomInternship
Creating presentation decks for early-stage investors Leading team meetings for content creation Working with the team to develop and implement content strategy Building and growing the Homethings community Managing the Homethings social media channels Reaching out to early customers and testing paid marketing channels
Digital Product DesignerA New Direction
- London, United KingdomFreelance
During my time working as a freelance digital product designer, I worked on a brief set by 'AGE UK'. I also spent time studying survey results by ethnography, UI creation using Sketch and Marvel software as well as understanding and practicing the core elements of user-centered research and design.
+ Show more
- Client Pitching
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Digital Campaigns
- Brand Strategist
- Client Contact
- Data Analysis
BA AdvertisingUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
• Live brief with big industry clients (e.g. PayPal, Durex) • Art direction-creating innovate ideas for new ads • Copywriting and content creation • Co-founded start up (vegan dating app) whilst working on creative entrepreneurship module.