Can anyone leave thoughts/provide feedback on my writing? http://www.itstomdesign.com/writings/2020/9/5/on-designing-and-writing
Does anyone have advice for a graphic designer interested in writing?
Midweight designer/artworker looking for volunteer/charity work, particularly around LGBTQ international causes.
- Part of my role as Creative Artworker in the Commercial Design team at the Financial Times is to mock up our web based products for sales teams to use in their pitches. Some of these products can be quite templated, whereas other are more bespoke. Here are a selection of of my designs; some copy has been removed for privacy reasons.
- The Final Major Project for my final year at LCC, The Informant is a political magazine illustrated, designed and written by myself. It is aimed to be a weekly free magazine, with the goal of educating a younger generation on all the technical aspects and debates surrounding the political sphere, presented in an engaging and bite-sized format.
- This set of posters was designed for a university brief; asking us to create a visual system in order to represent a fictional production of Harold Pinter’s ‘Memory Plays’. We were also tasked to animate these posters as if they were to become part of a London Underground tube advertisement campaign.
- The online, social and print campaign is centred around the 50th anniversary of Zenith's iconic watch 'El Primero' (1969). In order to create something unique and unexpected for this luxury brand we partnered with Cosey, the celebrated Swiss comic book author, to create a scrollable digital comic strip that would tell the story of the destiny of the world’s first integrated and most accurate automatic chronograph The main deliverable for this project was a responsive bespoke one-page scroller
- The project is an authoritative and prescriptive guide providing readers a review of the state of where we are, regarding energy use, state of the climate, the global economy. There are six chapters grouped by topics such as leadership, transport, investors, manufacturing consumption, energy producers and citizens as stakeholders. The approach taken is an illustrative one. The consistent elements throughout the series are the green land (nature), the bright sky (future) and the overall colours
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Abobe Illustrator