Currently studying with Falmouth University for an MA in Graphic Design along with running my own studio. - A multi-disciplinary studio. We are a design consultancy, we see great design as much more than decoration; we get to understand the audience, we set objectives, we deliver well-crafted solutions: logos and branding, print and digital, exhibition and environmental.
- Oppo: Emergency Services Self-Help AppWinner: Creative Conscience 2020 Award We looked into the issues faced by our emergency services, our initial focus is the police service in particular. We found that “leaflets get binned”, and “emails just wind you up”, and raising public awareness of police mental health could create targeting in some situations.
- Public OpinionEveryone says they love the town of Shrewsbury, we wanted to find out how true it was, just curious. So we surveyed it for opinions about the place, just asking two simple questions: What's the one good thing about the town? What's the one bad thing about the town? We wanted people to be curious too.
- Shrewsbury Design FestivalInsight: There are artists communities in a lot of the different areas in and around the town but no specific design community; nothing to bring web, film or graphic designers together. Perhaps there’s a feeling of community between artists due to shared workspaces and permanent places to exhibit? Some of these groups have open studios or arts-week events, the larger venues offer spaces to host workshops, life drawing classes and craft fairs. A community between designers would bring more colla
- Photobook: J. Batey | Violin MakerI was invited to take photographs of the stacks of cases, racks of instruments, tools and magazines, so long as I didn't interrupt . Julian served his apprenticeship in Washington with Barry Oliver, a graduate of the Cremona School of Violinmaking. After working with Rafael Carrabba in Seattle, he returned to work with his father in North Shropshire, an internationally renowned expert & dealer. The book titled "J. Batey | Violin Maker" captures the atmosphere of the workshop, filled with case
+ Show more
- Telford, United KingdomFull Time
Clients included: Council on International Educational Exchange - CIEE Google Land Rover ROTOR Bike Shropshire County Council Shrewsbury Regimental Museum The Concrete Centre Fenwick Elliot ACO Technologies
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Abobe Creative Suite
- Logo Design
- Web Design
- Print Design
- Brand Agency
+ Show more
Creative Conscience Award 2020Creative ConscienceCreation of a self-help app to aid the mental wellbeing of our emergency services. The app works as a personal diary to self-monitor how you’re feeling in regards to stresses and pressures at work. It logs your working hours and your mood at any given time. Users can add an optional note describing what has triggered any mood changes. It builds up a profile of the user based on their inputs, and offers advice on how to deal with any issues that start to show.