- Market Research SocietyInitial work done for a redesign of the Market Reseach Society (MRS) site. I set about creating a more open, inviting layout which could utilise a lot of large panels and bold colours which would give the client flexibility in promoting a range of content. Working with Precedent’s Creative Director Steven Bennet Day, I looked at ways to highlight the importance of market research for businesses within the homepage header. For example, research that helped to shape a political campaign or help a
- iotecI worked on the redesign of the iotec site towards the end of 2016. Following a rebrand the client wanted a more modern, cleaner, site which would better represent their company's brand and positioning while still being fairly easy to implement into Wordpress. Starting with the homepage (to set the general style of the site), I explored some layout options which were feedback on and approved by the client quite quickly. The content for the rest of the site wasn't finalised at that time so we de
- Ethical AdtechSite and branding for a campaign initiated by iotec to encourage the advertising world to standardise ethical business practices. The brief was to create a simple brand identity and a one page site (separate from iotec’s brand) to highlight Ethical Adtech’s manifesto; specifically ensuring that the three parts of the manifesto stood out. I created a triangular device for the logo to represent the three parts of the manifesto and used vibrant, yet bold, colours and images to compliment the mo
- PrecedentPrecedent is a digital experience agency based in London and Hong Kong. Towards the end of 2017 I worked with their Creative Director, Steven Bennet Day, on a new tone of voice for the agency that was more modern and appealing for potential clients. The new tone of voice was to be carried out across all of Precedent’s marketing channels: from social accounts to decks and newsletters. I predominantly worked on the UX and UI of the site which was to inform the rest of the marketing materials (ta
- Screen YorkshireScreen Yorkshire was established as one of nine regional screen agencies by the UK Film Council in 2002. Its ambition is to grow a world class screen industries hub of international significance in the Yorkshire and Humberside region. They deliver this vision by investing financially in productions; developing talent to create a skilled workforce; building best-in-class studios and fostering Yorkshire’s growing reputation as an outstanding location for creatives. The existing site had only been
Projects credited in
- Market Research Society - Rethink their brand guidelines for the digital forefrontInsight: Market Research Society (MRS) is a research association based in London. After the redesign of their sub-site, MRS felt it was appropriate to refresh their main site as it had become difficult for its audience to find the right content while also showcasing the depth of work carried out at MRS. The hierarchy of information needed to be reconsidered. Collaborated with Creative Director Steven Bennet Day and Designer Tony Goff.
- Kennedys Law - Redesigning the global web experienceInsight: Kennedys is a future-facing international law firm with offices across America, Europe and Asia. Priding itself on its traditional yet ambitious values, Kennedys is a rapidly growing company with revolutionary ideas spanning across a global enterprise. We were tasked to redesign and rebuild the site. Collaborated with Creative Director Steven Bennet Day, Design Director Will Krüger and Designer Tony Goff.
- British Safety Council - Evolve brand identity for digital platform.Insight: The British Safety Council is one of the world’s leading health and safety organisations founded in 1957. They went through rebrand in 2013. Since then as the charity grew, they're increasing demand of their digital platform and needed to engage more with their audience. We were commissioned to enhance the user experience and modernise the look and feel of their website.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working closely with my Design Director I helped to create and oversee design work across the agency on the Natwest account. I've also worked across Glue's other clients on a range of work, mostly site/app based.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- UX Design
- UI Design