- Following this, for reference!
- Mount Street Printers in London. Very good luxury printers. Helpful and friendly too. They are continuing to print orders but their shop in Mayfair is closed until June 1st. Hope this helps.
- Hello,I am using mount street printers they are very goodHope this helps :)
- @Ashley Paul Bell Hi Ashley! No need to be in London, actually I need to send them to Berlin. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
- https://dot-studio.org these guys are pretty awesome and based in London!
- Hi Silvia! Any reason why it needs to be London? Could you give anymore detail for the type of finishing / printing? I have some local contacts that do some great finishing on business cars.
- @Pip Jamieson Sounds good! Thank you very much :)
- Moo's great, the dots coumminty get a 20% discount here > https://the-dots.com/about/partner-discounts :-)
- @Massimo Fenati Great thanks Massimo! :)
- @Laura Nevill Thanks a lot! :)
- @Alister Shapley Thank you very much! :)
- I use Calverts (https://www.calverts.coop/print/) in Bethnal Green. They're a great printers but also have great environmental creditionals. Hope that helps, Alister
- I work at Avenue Litho and we specialise in luxury printing inc hot foiling, lithography and embossingWww.avenuelitho.com
- Soho Print Store, a small but incredibly professional team, I use them all the time for all sorts of print jobs and they're totally reliable: https://www.sohoprintstore.com/I'd personally avoid moo.com and pixartprinting.co.uk which have always delivered decent but not high quality results. They seem easy to use as you do everything online, but if you're after luxury products, they won't be able to deliver that.
- @Allan Deas Thanks Allan, I know them but never used them before. Good to know!
- @Gianfranco Fagotto Berlinghieri Great thanks so much Gianfranco :)
- I always use Moo.com and always had great results.
- Hi Silvia,I would suggest Downey https://www.downey.co.uk/Worked with Jo who is the owner during my time at NetJets.They are great !Hope it helps.Gian
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.