- One time I dreamed that I had Coco Pops in the cupboard for breakfast and then when I woke up I went to look and there were no Coco Pops. I believe the Coco Pops font is sans serif.
- It turns into a nightmare when I dream in Comic Sans :P
- i dream of unicorns..
- Hand drawn like Justin.
- As Ian brilliantly wrote: Sans Serif, Sir John. Always :-)
- What lofty nonsense, Christ alive.
- Hi John. I see a ton of different typefaces in my dreams. All the imaginary shops and buildings, book covers etc have custom logos and typefaces. Street signs and markings, phone books and phones etc have the same as in real life. A dream street sign in ITC Bookman would not make sense.
- I dream I’m swimming around in Alphabettie Spaghetti.
- It has to be Helvetica or I wake up in a cold sweat!!
- Display fonts.
- Sans Serif, Sir John. Always :-)
- I dream in hand drawn letters!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.