Organised by The Dots
It can be a scary time at the moment, so come join our founder Pip as she shares her top tips and industry insights to help you stand out and find work you love!
Whether you’re a freelancer or full-timer, looking for your first job, or you’re established in the industry, join us for an insightful chat full of advice – and a few laughs along the way (if you’ve heard Pip speak before, you’ll know what we mean).
What we’ll cover:
– How to come up higher in search results on The Dots
– Increasing your chances of being headhunted/discovered
– Asking industry mentors for CV/portfolio feedback
– Connecting with like-minded collaborators
– Upskilling and networking online
– Looking after yourself during these tough times
Plus, the latest insights around the future of work, current job market and top tips on applying for jobs.
See you there!
Attendees will be emailed the Zoom link 24 hours before the event.