Thanks to those that joined our webinar on 15th January 2021! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below.
Named by the Sunday Times as one of the top #100 Disruptive Entrepreneurs, Pip Jamieson, founder of The Dots knows a thing or two about starting a business.
Dubbed by Forbes as the next LinkedIn, Pip share her extraordinary startup journey from quitting her dream job at MTV, seed funding the business personally after exiting a previous business she scaled in Australia, to developing The Dots from her houseboat in London. Two investment rounds later, including a £4 million round, Pip is now in the top 2.3% of women who receive that scale of funding.
Whether you’ve already started your business, or it’s something you’re thinking about, check out this insightful and honest chat full of advice – and a few laughs along the way (if you’ve heard Pip speak before, you’ll know what we mean).
– Lessons Pip has learnt along the way
– Top tips for running and growing a business
– Insights into pitching and raising investment
– Building a happy and productive team
– How to use The Dots to hire talent, build your brand & get advice
Handy links mentioned in the talk:
– Sign up for The Dots Beta Club here
– How Superhuman Built an Engine to Find Product/Market Fit
– Watch our past webinar recordings