Thanks to those that joined our webinar on 13th January 2021! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below.
No matter your level, getting feedback and words of wisdom from a mentor is always a good shout – often providing invaluable insights, advice and contacts.
Come join The Dots’ founder Pip as she shares her top tips on finding mentors, including using The Dots to get in front of some of the best in the business!
By the end of the talk, you’ll know:
– Top tips for finding & approaching mentors
– How to maintain & develop a relationship with a mentor
– Getting the most out of your mentors
– How to discover & connect with mentors on The Dots
Handy links mentioned in the talk:
– Sign up for The Dots Beta Club here
– How to maintain & develop a mentor relationship
– Connect with mentors here (scroll down to the 'mentors' card)
– Organisations that help people find mentors