Working as the Creative Campaign and Content Executive at SHRINE in Manchester. I'm passionate about delivering innovative ideas from concept to execution stage. I have worked as a Writer and an Editorial Assistant for multiple Art and Design magazines based in London and Berlin and have since published and designed Mutt Magazine which was sold in London and Amsterdam. I have applied my skills in Art and Creative Direction, proposing and producing editorial and digital concepts on projects I became solely responsible for. www.alicekateharrison.com
- Break boundaries not the bank with the world's first multi-use and non-permanent hair dye dropper. DROP IT has launched and it’s here to disrupt! Using only one bottle you can create up to 30 full head colours and achieve a spectrum of unreal results. From perfect pastels to rich vibrants, simply add your desired amount of drops into any conditioner and apply to your hair, it’s that easy. Vegan, cruelty free and plastic reducing, feel as good as you look with guilt-free purchasing.
- This visual report explores the effects on the perceptions and consumption of erotica as we have progressed into a Digital Age and analyses the impact of the shift from the physical to the hyper-real in regards to spaces we have constructed for the enjoyment and experience of erotica.
- Championing an aesthetic inspired by the exuberant energy of dogs, Mutt Magazine was created in response to our compassion for the cause. Embedding my love of editorial design, vibrant colour and photography, Mutt Magazine is a new niche publication, celebrating rescue dogs by peeking through the keyholes of families and their happy hounds, offering an undocumented glimpse into their second chance at a forever home.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The outcome of a group project, briefed by Stack Magazines - MuttMag is an independent publication derived from a shared love and admiration of dogs and in response to the current canine abandonment crisis. Mutt Mag peeks through the keyholes of the families and their happy rescue hounds, offering an undocumented glimpse into their secondchance of a forever home. The intent of the magazine is to explore the benefits of adopting dogs from rescue centres and educate that owning a dog is a forever commitment and that it doesn’t come without its challenges. The project’s purpose is to reflect an honest representationof rescue dogs through the oppressing of the misconceptions associated and enhance the chances of these abandoned dogs in receiving their second chance. Issue one of Mutt Mag is appropriately entitled ‘Home’ and introduces the magazine to its readers, much like a family would introduce their newest member to its forever home. ‘Home’ features interviews from artists such as John Bond, Henry Garrett and an exclusive illustrationdesigned by Kristina Suvorova. Mutt Mag is in collaboration with theRSPCA and £1 from every issue of the magazine purchased is donatedto the charity, to assist their efforts in rehoming and rescuing animals. Mutt Mag is stocked in magCulture and Fetch & Follow in London and Athenaeum in Amsterdam. The magazine was nominated for 'Best Student Magazine' in the 2017 Stack Awards.
- Mutt Magazine arrived into the independent print scene as a result of a project collaboration with Stack Magazines. Created by myself and my fellow dog-loving co-founders, Alice Harrison and Rosie Spence, Mutt Mag is fuelled by our love of dogs and compassion for the cause. This magazine is a vibrant and impassioned piece of print which celebrates rescue dogs in all their glory. It was born of the necessity to both honour a dog’s impact on our lives and to educate readers on the contemporary c
- A research brief set to gain a deeper understanding of the fashion industry landscape and with a direct focus on the internationally renowned brand Paul Smith. This was a chance to identify potential new routes and ideas within the Nottingham based institution and propose, create and execute new ideas which could reignite the brand's popularity amongst the younger consumer, in turn evolving the Paul Smith brand. As one of the artistic directors on this project, this was the perfect opportunity
Creative Campaign and Content ExecutiveThe Gypsy Shrine
Manchester, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for the concept, execution and promotion of all campaigns. Directing of photoshoots and video content. Responsible for managing marketing across all social channels.
Seeking to remove myself from my comfort zone, I temporarily relocated to Berlin to work at iGNANT, the award-winning magazine focused on art, architecture, and design. I thrived in a small editorial team and a fast-paced environment. I was responsible for the strategising, management and creation of original content, both editorially and digitally. Additionally to my editorial position, I proposed concepts for iGNANT Production, which were taken forward and I became solely responsible for. As such, I channeled my skills in idea generation, creative direction and project management regarding a short film which will be premiered later this year. By moving to Berlin I also strived to network with and build relationships with individuals in the European independent publishing industry. Created a high volume of original content aligned with and complementary to the brand identity. Managed the production of content across all digital channels, ensuring quality control and consistency through concise, engaging copy. Developed digital content formats and features according to company goals. Analysed reader data to propose creative concepts for iGNANT Magazine and iGNANT Production to act as features and increase the consumer following. Developed written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated and improved my journalistic and editing skills. Thrived in a fast-paced editorial environment. Demonstrated my ability to work efficiently independently and collaboratively. By prioritising tasks I regularly exceeded my daily targets.
+ Show more
- Idea Generation
- Concept Development
- Visual Communication
- Creative Art Direction
- Print Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Conceptual Thinking
BA(Hons) Fashion Communication PromotionNottingham Trent University
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
Having recently graduated from Nottingham Trent University with a High First Class Honours in Fashion Communication & Promotion, I have obtained valuable understanding in communicating within our contemporary visual-first culture. The course primarily focused on visual communication and fashion media. As such, I have gained extensive experience in a range of sectors: creative/art direction, idea generation, art working, editorial design, project management, photo and video editing, promotions and marketing and trend forecasting.