- Enjoy More With AudibleAudible has the World's largest selection of audiobooks, yet young adults don't see Audible as relevant to their lifestyle. The 'Enjoy more with Audible campaign is a three tier staged print campaign. Using real time data, recommendations are made using a trending hashtag, the weather, or traffic data. Secondary uses pre-planned events, and National ads are shown for a longer length of time recommending genres for London, Manchester and Edinburgh.
- Spotify ComposeEvery 3 seconds, someone in the UK develops dementia. 82% of these people are cared for by an informal carer, this can be a loved one, a child, or even their neighbour. However they receive little to no funding. Music therapy is proven to benefit mood, memory and well-being of those living with dementia. Spotify Compose is a free service, catering it's app to provide music therapy sessions.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- University of Central Lancashire, BA (Hons) Creative AdvertisingThe Creative Advertising course at UCLan recruits students with interests in writing, design and media and brings them together to learn how to make work that changes behaviour and promote products, services and ideas. Intelligence, investigation and creativity is part of everyday working practice where research driven insights are brought to life through studio craft and technology to create compelling outcomes that change minds. Using an industry-led model and working with professional age5
- Enjoy more with audibleAudible has the World's largest selection of audiobooks, yet young adults don't see Audible as relevant to their lifestyle. So we have created an interactive digital and print campaign, showing audible’s diverse library with recommendations linked to the city they are shown in. Proposition: An audible for everyone.
- Spotify Compose 'Music to Remember'Every 3 seconds, someone in the UK develops dementia. 82% of those are cared for by an informal carers, who receive little to no funding. Spotify Compose is an integrated campaign introducing Spotify as the new music therapy service. The platform is designed to help those with dementia while also supporting their informal carers. Proposition: Spotify takes you back.
- Spectrum giffgaff 'Making a connection together'We are becoming more disconnected in an increasingly connected world, with over 30% of 16-25-year-olds suffering from a form of social anxiety disorder. giffgaff Spectrum is a service designed to support and empower those dealing with social anxiety, with a multimedia campaign will run alongside the service . Proposition: 5G connecting back the disconnected.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media
- Ambient Campaigns
BA(Hons) Creative AdvertisingUCLAN
- Preston, United Kingdom
Creative Advertising is about combining creative writing (known in the trade as copywriting) and design (art direction). We bring these skills together to create ideas that affect change and promote products, services and ideas. Our degree course offers you the chance to explore a range of creative skills and enter a rewarding and exciting profession where intelligence, writing and creativity is part of everyday working practice.