- Hara Hillsborough – Food to the foreSet in the rustic village of Hillsborough, Hara is an understated neighbourhood restaurant serving fresh and seasonal ingredients through a contemporary and impressive menu. Working closely with local farmers and growers, chef/owners Andy & Roz Turner have created a celebrated and incredibly welcoming dining experience. In the middle of a global pandemic, Hara decided it was time to rethink their web strategy and build something that represented their menu and restaurant more accurately.
- Methodist Church in Ireland – Bringing church into the 21st centuryThe Methodist Church in Ireland is an all-Irish Christian denomination and the fourth largest church body in Northern Ireland. They approached us to help create a new brand identity and website which would fit the needs of their congregation – all fifty thousand of them. A brand for the church, and the people within it. Two hundred and thirty-seven years of history, preparing for the future.
- Free The Night – Creating a night time for everyoneFree The Night is a non-profit organisation committed to creating a safe, progressive and culturally rich environment for nightlife in Northern Ireland. For decades, NI’s finest creatives have left the nest for cities like Berlin, London and further afield not only for a more welcoming night time economy, but a more expressive and expansive nightlife experience. Northern Ireland’s centenary seems like the right time to bring in a more modern and progressive approach.
- Softpreme - Cease and Desist not forthcomingCreated a spinoff/remix brand of cult streetwear giant Supreme for my final year project in university. Wrote a dissertation/thesis on the role of User Generated Content within online communities. Created 7 bespoke designed remix "box logo" tees and shared the shirts among various members of online streetwear communities (of various popularity/influence), tracking the kind of images posted, quality of equipment used for the images and the online response.
Digital StrategistOrigin Digital
- Holywood, UKFull Time
Worked across clients including Danske Bank, Ruark Audio, Firmus energy, Decora, Avaeta, Allstate to help understand and deliver digital success through long-term strategy.
+ Show more
- Social Activation
- Social Content Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Management
- Creative Direction
- Art Directon
- Video Editing
- Brand Strategy
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Ulster University, Coleraine
- Coleraine, United Kingdom
Qualified with a 2:1 in Interactive Media Arts, finishing with a dissertation and final project based on User Generated Content for online communities.