I'm an award winning creative art director, with six years experience in advertising & branding. I make work that stands out, with purpose, compassion and soul. I'm a strong advocate for honesty and truth, which you can see in my work at 👉 thingsbyhannah.com I'm highly adaptive to different working environments and clients - whether boutique companies & NGOS, or big suits with big chairs. I'm currently freelancing so drop me an email / call / dm with a catchy subject and emoji 🍩
- A Colourful Life | D&AD Impact WinnerBRIEF With over 55 million people living with dementia worldwide, most people know that memory loss is one of the main symptoms of the illness. However, very few know that in actual fact, severe anxiety is just as much an issue - sitting in the shadows every single day. Misplacing or losing things… not knowing where you are for a moment… misidentifying family as strangers - it is a 24/7 problem that also adds to the fast decline of sufferers. As their brains change, the anxiety of navigating th
- #IssWieDuBist - Crowd FarmingBRIEF Launching a new brand in a new country is always tough, but add in the fact we had 22 days from concept sign off to the first asset supply date, it was no easy feat. We were tasked to launch Crowd Farming to the German audience - with a focus on shifting the seasonal Avocado and Orange produce the farms had whilst the campaign was live. We had a full 360 campaign to create; 30’ TV spot, static and moving OOH, and static and moving social media assets.
- #OwnGoodFood - Beets & RootsBRIEF Beets & roots is a lunch time staple, selling healthy and planet conscious lunch bowls to the business brains across Germany. In 2021 they were looking for investment to expand the business, approaching the agency for a crowd investing campaign that focussed on their sustainable business model and plans for growth internationally. The campaign had to be cool, promote their new bowl, and feel exclusive to those who would financially contribute. With the key channel as Instagram, I set to w
- Cold Water - AXABRIEF AXA wanted a digital campaign that showed the power of their new digital partnership programme - an online bot that would help track your health goals. The brief was simple yet a little unambitious and undesirable within the agency, landing on my desk, I took it as an opportunity to disrupt the equilibrium. Looking to grow their presence online, the campaign consisted of an online film - short and long forms, and static OOH.
- Creative Lead @Wholey OrganicsWholey are a food start in Berlin who focus on making a healthy, vegan breakfast… fun! They are a warm team with a big heart and even bigger breakfast tables - offering everything from frozen smoothie bowls to nut butters. When I started at wholey, they were still growing, looking to build the creative department - with the company expansion, much more printed design work was coming in the door. And the expansion of the social media channels meant that I could get my hands on all creative conte
- Every Valentine's Day - GLAADBRIEF Valentine’s day was just around the corner, and once again the shops were full of all hoards of hearts shared merchandise that felt like it celebrated love inclusively. However I thought otherwise. My creative partner and I independently teamed up with GLAAD to create an online campaign that celebrates all kinds of love, totally pro-bono.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Beazley Designs of the Year 2018Leo Burnett were approached by The Design Museum to create a new visual identity and campaign for the Beazley Designs of the Year awards. The annual competition and exhibition celebrates some of the most impressive and innovative designs from around the world in six sectors: architecture, digital, fashion, graphics, product and transport. As the Design Museum is a place to take a closer look at the way design has influenced both the past and the future, we decided to use a close crop for many of
- AXA In My CornerWhether mental or physical, you’re more likely to achieve your health goals together. This spot captures the undeniable power of a partner through the eyes of the Bluetits; a group of cold water swimmers who's determination is undeniable and smiles infectious. Director: Luke Jacobs Creative Director: Ricardo Motti Producer: Alex Taylor
- The Design Museum – Design. Humanity's Best Friend.The Design Museum briefed Leo Burnett with redefining the museum in the eyes of would-be-visitors. Our response wanted to reframe what people understand to be ‘design,’ from something niche and pretentious, to something that is all around us and impacting our day to day lives. Whether it’s the chair they’re sat on, the bus they’ve travelled on, or the phone in their hand, we wanted people to rethink and understand that design is totally integral to our lives as humans. And the Design Museum is
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Charity Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Fashion Advertising
- Branding Design
- Presentation Design