Hi! I'm Hannah. I'm a creative designer and strategist that specialises in branding. I'm a recent graduate from BA (Hons) Graphic Branding & Identity at London College of Communication where I've had the opportunity to explore diverse and creative approaches to branding. This includes - identity, strategy, experience, copywriting and storytelling. I also enjoy illustrating in my spare time and have turned it into my side hustle. Feel free to check it out @hannahtunleydesign on Instagram! Enjoy scrolling! If anything intrigues you or you just fancy a chat, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org ✏️
- Cult Beauty - The Cult ClubIn response to a brief set by Anyways to take an online brief into the offline world. The Cult Club seeks to create a community of beauty lovers, giving them a platform to covet their favourite Cult Beauty products and create connections in the beauty world. This project creates the branding for the club, along with the website platform and brand activation to launch the club.
- Southend-on-SeaThis is a rebrand of my hometown, Southend-On-Sea in Essex. The popularity of Seaside holidays have rapidly declined due to the cheapness of European getaways. However , with the rise in millenials opting for staycations this felt like the perfect time to rebrand the town. How can Southend differ itself from other seaside towns that are in such close proximity to London?
- CanteenCanteen is a food education programme. This brand was developed in response to a brief set by studio: Shift. The aim was creating a solution to tackling childhood obesity. Through thorough research, I concluded that in order to break habits we need to dramatically improve how we deliver food education to the nations children. Canteen is a space space where children aged 11-14 can come after school and learn to cook delicious food. The programme teaches how to cook nutritious food as well as wher
- Flink Drinks (BrandOpus Chrysalis Winner 2020)In response to the 2020 BrandOpus Chrysalis brief I created drink brand: Flink. With people looking for additional benefits from what they drink, Flink strives to be the perfect alternative to dutch courage. It's no secret that alcohol isn't the best thing for your body but a lot of people feel like they miss the 'buzz' of alcohol by not drinking. Flink contains adaptogens and nootropics, plus a bunch of other good stuff to boost your confidence, whether it be on a date, party or festival! See y
- Missguided x International Women's DayA brief set at university (hypothetical) which asks you to capture the essence of a brand just using sound & vision. This then had to be brought into an offline context. I chose to tie the brand into International Women's Day as they celebrate what it means to be a women through their #babesofmissguided. The offline part allows a brand with such an online presence, to be seen in print format. This involved a strategy of the newspaper being given out from a newsstand outside very male dominated
- IllustrationMy side hustle is illustrating. My love for creativity started from drawing when I was younger which has now turned into its own side hustle. I've worked with brands on projects ranging from packaging to content creation for social media. More of my work can be found over on instagram: @hannahtunleydesign
Projects credited in
- London College of Communication (LCC), (BA) Graphic Branding & IdentityWe are GB&I’s class of 2020. We are expressive, curious, analytical and imaginative, not just amazing designers we are the strategists and thinkers of the industry to come. Graphic branding and identity is central to the way in which we communicate and is commercially, socially and culturally fundamental to how society operates. In times of change we need creativity and energy we are here to make, shake, move and shape the future. https://www.arts.ac.uk/subjects/communication-and-graphic-design16
- #MyFirst - Ford Campaign ProposalThe NY-LON Exchange Programme is a collaboration between University of the Arts London, Shawn Carter Foundation and Brand Design Agency Vault49. As part of NY-LON, Our team was commissioned to work on a live Ford brief alongside Vault49, in New York. The final outcome of the campaign was presented to the client and a panel from The Shawn Carter Foundation at Roc Nation.
- #TagMeIn - Nike Campaign ProposalBrief: “Nike is committed to amplifying sport and lifestyle. How can Nike better engage with 16-30 year olds to highlight, empower and encourage the next generation of female athletes?” Task: Presenting the campaign proposal slides at Exposure London Head Office. Deliverables: A developed proposal for campaign along with visual mockups of the idea.
+ Show more
Freelance DesignerHannah Tunley Design
London, United KingdomFreelance
While completing my studies I began freelancing. This has involved creating identities for new brands, social media content and packaging! As well as commissioning illustrations and selling them.
CreativeUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
- London, United KingdomInternship
Undertaken as part of a leadership program at UAL, I was able to work on a brief for Nike set by Exposure agency. We created a campaign to better engage 16-30 year old females to empower and encourage the next generation of athletes. The opportunities within this project also extended to pitching to representatives from Exposure and Nike. My role included: • Researching & developing a strategy. • Creating the visual identity for the campaign.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Editorial Design
- Art Direction
- Adobe Illustrator
- Branding Identity
(BA Hons) Graphic Branding & IdentityUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours Graphic Branding & Identity explores diverse and creative approaches to branding and identity, from concept to outcome. GB&I gives valuable insights into all aspects of the subject from its historical, social, cultural and commercial contexts, through design practice relating to brand and identity expression.
BrandOpus Chrysalis Award WinnerBrandOpusBrandOpus Chrysalis awards are open to students across the UK, setting a challenging creative brief each year. Shortlisted students are then invited to pitch their concepts to the BrandOpus team and representatives from Molson Coors.