I’m strategically minded and highly creative with over 19 years of marketing experience with some of the world’s most recognisable and forward thinking brands. With a progressive reputation, I drive brands forward by building meaningful relationships with consumers actively participating to build culture not just insert my brand within the conversation. Often leveraging verticals such as music, film, art and fashion, I’m privileged to have worked with some of the world’s biggest bands, artists, designers and directors. I have a proven management track record managing teams in Boston, NYC, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Shanghai and London. As UK Marketing Director at Sonos, I was responsible for all communications of the brand covering media, creative, PR, digital, social, experiential, partnerships, influencers, retail and field teams. Prior to this I spent over 5 years with Converse as Global Digital Marketing Director based out of Boston and New York where I led award winning storytelling through social media, digital content, digital advertising, mobile, digital event activations, wearable technology storytelling, ecommerce marketing, and other experiments we played with. Prior to Converse I spent 10 years working within advertising agencies in London leading innovation and creative strategy for clients such as MINI, Levi's, Channel 4, Nintendo, Barclaycard, Motorola and Orange (Everything Everything). In 2009 I was awarded a Fellowship by the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) for recognition of services to the UK digital industry. In 2013 I was made a member of the International Academy of Digital Arts & Sciences (IADAS), an organisation which helps to drive the creative, technical, and professional progress of the Internet and interactive media. As part of my role here, I am a Judge for The Webby Awards which awards excellence in interactive creativity. I have won numerous awards during my career including: Clio, Best Music Digital/Social 2014 | Music Week Best Music & Brand Partnership 2012 & 2013 | Campaign Magazine 9th Best Digital Campaign of the Decade 2009 | Cannes Gold Lions award for Best Automotive 2007 | Winner Future Marketing awards Best Internet campaign 2007 | Winner Future Marketing awards Internet Innovation 2007 | Gold International Award MIXX 2007 | Revolution award Best Online Advertising 2007 | Revolution Gold creative award 2007 | Winner One Show, New Media Innovation and Development 2007 | Winner BIMA Awards 2006 for Best Interactive Advertising campaign 2006 | Commended Creative Showcase Nov 2006 | Winner Epica awards, Best Campaign 2006 | Winner Eurobest Best Interactive campaign 2006 | Winner creative Showcase Sept 2005
- Sonos pop-up storeSonos opened its first store in Europe last year; a retail exhibition, screening and listening space featuring two acoustically-tuned houses designed to emulate a real multi-room home listening space. Celebrating music culture, past and present, we hosted a series of listening events to announce and celebrate the store opening whilst driving notable PR moments. The opening week saw us host a series of events for family, friends, new neighbours, collaborators and fans of Sonos. To mark the rel
- Sonos You're Better Than ThisWe launched a campaign to wake people up to their listening absurdities to see Sonos as the smart speaker choice. I led a multimillion dollar cross media campaign utilizing a variety of mediums including: TV and cinema for mass scale in targeted environments PR to drive mass reach in consumer titles OOH to drive reach and ensuring an always on presence during the campaign Digital driving reach during key cultural spaces Experiential to drive talkability and brand favourability Print targeting co
- Converse Chuck HackConverse trainers are literally a blank canvas just waiting for experiments so I wanted to see what ideas some of the best creative brains would produce. I put a brief into the Creative Social asking them to ‘hack’ a blank Chuck Taylor Hi-Top. Some of the ideas we received were fanstatic in particular the All Wah – a Chuck Taylor with a Wah Wah pedal inserted within the sole. This experiment resulted in us producing the All Wah shoe as a limited edition run, which we seeded to top guitarists. Yo
- Converse RepresentThe Olympics 2012 saw over 2m people swarm to the City for the games. The Olympics are heavily regulated so anyone who is not an official sponsor are limited to what and where they can advertise during the period. That said, as we could not legally advertising within East London, we created an experience to bring people to the 100 Club in the centre of town to Represent their musical tastes. Over the 2 week period we hosted 10 live shows featuring 45 artists such as Blur, Nas, Toots & The Maytal
- Sonos x Dazed Open HouseI wanted to create always-on platform with scale to remind our consumer of the benefits of Sonos outside of key campaign times. I chose Dazed as our media partner as our audiences align whilst providing optimum reach. I wanted to bring to life the importance of listening out loud in the home and the effect this has on creativity and relationships. In order to tell this message in an interesting way, I wanted to partner with iconic British artists to share their experience of the music they have
- Sonos RescoredTo launch our new product Playbase, I set out to see how far we could push the power of sound in home theater. I wanted to get the final sound the consumer hears as close to what you would hear in the recording studio. I put together the best ‘ingredients’ to create the best possible sound; Oscar winning composer Stephen Price (Gravity), Grammy Award-winning producer (Giles Martin), Studio One at Abbey Road and 58 of the best handpicked musicians in the country. I wanted to give this power to an
Projects credited in
- Sonos:ReScoredAmplify + Sonos celebrate the launch of PLAYBASE with a unique competition for independent filmmakers Challenge Amplify were challenged to help launch PLAYBASE, positioning Sonos as the leader in the growing home cinema category. Insight With 98% of all video content now being viewed at home, the quality and convenience is fast becoming just as important as music, with the audience wanting to listen to film better. Strategy Amplify were on a mission was to make Sonos as famous for enhancing the6
- Chuck Hack All Wah - 2016"Converse put a wah pedal in a pair of Chuck Taylors Because why not" https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/6/22/12007240/converse-put-a-wah-pedal-in-a-pair-of-chuck-taylors The “Chuck Taylor All Wah” sneaker features a built-in wah pedal. After a Critical Mass-designed prototype of the shoe was created in 2013 as part of a Google-Converse-Creative Social innitiative, the finished product, designed and developed by Cute Circuit, is here. It works using micro-sensor technology that tracks
- CONVERSE REPRESENTAward winning music campaign for Converse which took place over the London Olympics and featured artists including Blur, Paul Weller, Nas and many other artists playing exclusive free shows at the 100 Club, Oxford Street. The campaign was fully integrated and had a full digital and PR strategy behind it.
- Converse G+ Chuck HackerConverse launched their G+ Chuck Hackers initiative asking members from the Creative Social community to submit their own version of hacked chucks via G+. From music to art to tech, they turned a classic icon into a modern masterpiece inspiring the next generation of Chuck Taylor fans.
- Converse Hack-a-ChuckConverse teamed up with Google to launch their new G+ page. Creative Social worked with them to create an online and offline buzz around it. We created a brief - hack a pair of the legendary Chuck Taylor All Star hi-tops. 21 agencies within the Creative Social global network answered, hacking together some of the most resourceful, innovative and imaginative Chucks ever made. We displayed the completed Chuck Hacks at the Cannes Lions international festival and helped curate and programme a launc
+ Show more
Co-FounderThe Lady Luck Society
London, United KingdomPart Time
I Co-Founded The Lady Luck Society (www.theladylucksociety.com) as a side hustle whilst on maternity leave. We sell one of a kind vintage pieces and each collection is accompanied by a curated playlist to bring the collection to life after it has left us to continue its journey. We also curate content for our community, sharing inspirations and insights from the wonderful women we admire, as well as our own via our newsletter and social media.
+ Show more
- Creative Marketing
BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems and MarketingMiddlesex University
London, United Kingdom
+ Show more